Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

By KuryoZT
DarkNintendoGuy wrote:Guys they said not to annouce any information about x and y cause some people dont have the game yet. :/

It's been posted and not deleted simply because it's not a spoiler, it's just information.
If it were a spoiler, then revealing the starters would have been too.
Bot like it's in the plot or anything, so I think it's fine.
Maybe next time, if you really want to, put only "New mega evolutions revealed", so nobody can get hurt, they were warned, but if ya don't want to know, not going in the thread is enough to keep ya from any news.
Hope it's fine with ya.
By Dracoman355
SPG wrote:
KuryoZT wrote:
ilovepokemon wrote:I am so happy that Tyranitar got a mega evolution, he's my favorite Pokemon and he's exclusive to Y so WOOT im getting Pokemon Y for sure.

Though he's on Mewtwo X's page? I'd say he's exclusive to X, be careful of that my friend.
BTW, just bought my 3DS, heck yeah.
Though I can't use it yet, gotta let it charge first. :(

he is in y, totally didnt just catch him or anything

I think i remember hearing you catch tyranitar in Y, but you get the stone in X.
By SPG
Dracoman355 wrote:I think i remember hearing you catch tyranitar in Y, but you get the stone in X.

yup, i dont care though, i have both games
By DarkNintendoGuy
KuryoZT wrote:
DarkNintendoGuy wrote:Guys they said not to annouce any information about x and y cause some people dont have the game yet. :/

It's been posted and not deleted simply because it's not a spoiler, it's just information.
If it were a spoiler, then revealing the starters would have been too.
Bot like it's in the plot or anything, so I think it's fine.
Maybe next time, if you really want to, put only "New mega evolutions revealed", so nobody can get hurt, they were warned, but if ya don't want to know, not going in the thread is enough to keep ya from any news.
Hope it's fine with ya.

Okay I have the game I was just thinking of the other people.
JOIN THE TEAM