Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By erozen100
#74382 Hi, I'm starting up a server and I need a command that lets you have the ability to give people pokemon by typing a command like /pokegive. Now only this but it also can customize the lvl, and if it is shiny. If any of you can help me I could probably pay you a bit if nessecary.

By Animalol
#74399 Sorry, but we do not take suggestions nor do we respond to requests like this one.
By erozen100
Animalol wrote:Sorry, but we do not take suggestions nor do we respond to requests like this one.

Wait why do you mean you dont take suggestions or respond to request like this. What is wrong with this request?
By Kuwoobie
MoeBoy76 wrote:you can use NBTeditor or the /pokespawn command (see wiki commands page)

I see NBTeditor come up a in a lot conversations like this. Could you briefly explain what kind of NBTeditor (Plugin/Forge Mod/Outside mod) your are referring to and what method is used to produce pokemon into a player's possession?
By Animalol
erozen100 wrote:
Animalol wrote:Sorry, but we do not take suggestions nor do we respond to requests like this one.

Wait why do you mean you dont take suggestions or respond to request like this. What is wrong with this request?

What I meant was, this was a request, and we don't take requests or suggestions.

Anyhow, I'm locking this, as this discussion doesn't need to continue on any further.
JOIN THE TEAM