Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Blaster
#74893 So the jump to 3D, Diagonal movement, jumping ledges, a better way to increase friendship, expansion on the haircut function in gold and silver, sky battles, horde battles, a new type, 4th stage evolutions, a better way to EV train, character customization, and more that I cannot recall off the top of my head are "crap like yugioh" in your opinion. I respect that (I don't agree, but I respect your decision)

By SPG
Generation_X wrote:To be honest I have no idea what "crap like yugioh" is cause I've never played yugioh, but I do know what it isn't, and that's anything like classic Pokemon.

Nostalgia fanboys are funny, if you dont like it, stick with the worst gen, gen 1
By Waterboyr
Generation_X wrote:I don't think I'm even going to get X and Y. The new mechanics just look stupid, it's like they took some crap like yugioh and slammed it into Pokemon. It's just going too far at this point.

If for some reason I do, I'll pick my team based on stats, typing, and abilities, most of which hasn't been revealed yet. In my opinion just about all the new Pokemon that have been revealed are ugly as hell anyways.

Okay, nothing like Yughio. Yughio is far worse. You throw cards and they turn into monsters that can like destroy everything. that makes less sense than 12 year old kids beating up criminals with pokemon. But I do agree.. The new pokemon don't look too cool or attractive besides that deer one.
But seriously, Yughio is not as good as pokemon at all.
By Blaster
Waterboyr wrote:
Generation_X wrote:I don't think I'm even going to get X and Y. The new mechanics just look stupid, it's like they took some crap like yugioh and slammed it into Pokemon. It's just going too far at this point.

If for some reason I do, I'll pick my team based on stats, typing, and abilities, most of which hasn't been revealed yet. In my opinion just about all the new Pokemon that have been revealed are ugly as hell anyways.

Okay, nothing like Yughio. Yughio is far worse. You throw cards and they turn into monsters that can like destroy everything. that makes less sense than 12 year old kids beating up criminals with pokemon. But I do agree.. The new pokemon don't look too cool or attractive besides that deer one.
But seriously, Yughio is not as good as pokemon at all.

Not to mention the first season is confusing, if you want to learn how to play Yugioh, don't watch the first season, you'll only end up confused
By karrybird
Generation_X wrote:To be honest I have no idea what "crap like yugioh" is cause I've never played yugioh, but I do know what it isn't, and that's anything like classic Pokemon.

get out
By xsizzer
#75410 1. Chespin
2. Squirtle
3. Torchic (If I manage to get it from mystery gift)
4. Meowstic (Female)
5. (Maybe a new fairy type)
6. (Maybe a new electric type or Zorua)
By Generation_X
karrybird wrote:

get out

Fight me bro.
By karrybird
Generation_X wrote:
karrybird wrote:

get out

Fight me bro.

nah, i'll pass
JOIN THE TEAM