Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By FeeleyMe
#73159 For a while now I have been amazed by the speed this community has grown. I was wondering where everyone was from. For example i'm from Sydney Australia. Let us see if we can get a thread going where we can share and learn more about each other :)
Post stuff like favorite pokemon, favorite games, movies and music. Who knows we may make some new friends in the process :)

Well for me, i am from sydney australia, my favorite games = Battlefield 3, League of Legends and Minecraft (xbox360 edition and PC). Movies = Starwars, Fast and Furious and any Marvel comic book movie. Music = I prefer Linkin park and Fall out boy over anything. And All time favorite pokemon have to be Blaziken, Umbreon,Scissor, Aggron and Tyranitar.

Have Fun guys and girls =D

:D

By Lettucecow
#73176 I'm from staten Island, My favorite games have to be minecraft, every pikmin game, portal 2, pokemon emerald, and mario and luigi partners in time.
My favorite movie is the spongebob movie. My favorite pokemon are sceptile, blazeiken, swampert, ludicolo, hydregion, and munchlax.
By Animalol
#73835 Edited your post. You don't need that many ":D" faces, as that's spam.
By karrybird
#74069 alrighty here goes
full name is alyssa anderson.
i'm from elgin illinois, favorite games are all the pokemon stuff, minecraft and animal crossing. coldplay is my all time favorite band and i enjoy music from john mayer and p!nk as well. i don't watch movies or tv much anymore, but i do like watching anime like sgt frog, and attack on titan. i have recently became obsessed with the game/anime dangan ronpa, which is a good way to kill time while waiting for my carpal tunnel to heal (so freaking long). i am currently going to school at the art institute of schaumburg, majoring in game design.
favorite pokemon are helioptile, archen, helioptile, staraptor, helioptile, shellos, and helioptile.

now excuse me while i curl upin a ball from the pain it caused to type this up.
By Tom_X
#74079 Well, I'll give this a try as well, lets see how it goes
My name's Tom (the internetz is full of weird people, so I won't give up my last name, sorry), I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina, great country, everyone should visit it; My favourite game is Minecraft and some PS3/PC games that I have but am too lazy to name; there's another topic out there with the music I like, I won't put that list all over again; I dislike most TV besides classics like The Simpsons and genius shows from Warner such as The Big Bang Theory and Two And A Half Men; I like to do sports, I do basketball, martial arts and running/bodywork when I'm not agobiated by school and shit; I like to read, a lot, and I also like to write stories, which I'd post here if more than 3/4 random people understood Spanish; I own a dog named Luna (spanish for "moon"); and I think that's as far as it goes.
Well, I wrote more than I expected...
Oh, and expect some short english-story soon, when I get my inspiration (Animal)
By ilovepokemon
#74135 i am from Alberta, Canada. My favorite games are; Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Pokemon Black 2 and Minecraft. For movies, i enjoy any Marvel movies, my favorite being The Avengers. Music, i listen to techno and Video Game music and my favorite pokemon are Lucario, Gallade and Tyranitar. I have a mix breed dog named Kanelle (her name was Skittles before we adopted her, but i have no idea what type of dog she is). I go to Westwood Communty Highschool and i am in grade 12. Oh and as for TV shows, i love watching Pokemon, Digimon and Yu-Gi-Oh* (*the original series that is)
By cannonite
#74757 I live in California My favorite games are pokemon, minecraft, and Terraria. My favorite shows are Doctor Who (Classic) Supernatural and Firefly. I love wearing jackets specifically my denim one and bow ties because they're cool. ( Yes I literally show up to school in a bow tie). My favorite pokemon are Electivire, Venusaur, Dragonite, Weavile, and Lapras.
By cyanide64
#74794 I"ll give the wheel a spin. My name is Adam and i'm posting from manitoulin island, Ontario. I play pixelmon with my daughter and I am and old school pokemon fan (first played back when the only english copy was poorly translated roms). I love to read, play games and do outdoorsy things.
By Dracoman355
#74809 I am from the US, My favorite pokemon is Porygon (if it isnt obvious :3) My favorite game is Minecraft and Pokemon Platinum, my favorite band is Creed, and i am a huge whovian :P
JOIN THE TEAM