Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

Mega or not?

79%
21%
By Rzxa
#67386 Wanna check on how many people in this forums like mega evo or hate mega evo
I like mega evos

By MasterZigZag
#67402 Yeah! Used to think they were OP and didn't want them as mega forever, then when I learnt they turn mega in battle with their stones, it makes me want them most of all. Especially with that 'baby out of pouch' Kangasghan, which double attacks. :D
By Blaster
#67404 Under two months left until we get X/Y. up until the Mega's announcement I was impartial to the new pokemon and I was going to get it just to add to my collection and keep batteling my friends. Now I am truly excited for them. I NEED THIS GAME!!!
By Animalol
#67481 I LOVE the Mega Evolutions. I am so excited for this game. ;)
By Css1234567890123
#67546 Some of them are complete bull, like the Mewtwo. Legendaries do not evolve, well except that legendary combo from gen 4. They should of kept it to just regular pokemon, instead of making it where legendaries can "evolve."
By SPG
Css1234567890123 wrote:Some of them are complete bull, like the Mewtwo. Legendaries do not evolve, well except that legendary combo from gen 4. They should of kept it to just regular pokemon, instead of making it where legendaries can "evolve."

no legendary in gen 4 evolves..... the closest thing to evolution would be the orgin form
By Kyiv
#68014 Meh... Don't really like this feeling. Makes pokemon become DIGIMON......
Same Concept and Nintendo are probably gonna get sued for Copying the idea.
JOIN THE TEAM