Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Rzxa
Animalol wrote:
SPG wrote:
Foquine wrote:Worst feature of X & Y is that it s only available on 3DS, which I will not buy. I just hope that'll make Gen V games cheaper so I'll buy one! XD

Well... For a real feature, fighting multiple Houndour at the time looks cool. :P

peopel like you make no sense, why would they make a new game on outdated hardware, the 3ds has been out for over 2 years, get with the program

I totally agree with this guy. Some people are just haters though. u.u In my opinion, you're not a true Pokémon fan if you don't like all of the games. :3

agreeing with you cause your not a true fan if you dont like all of the games

By Animalol
#65071 Haha. And is it sad that I just realized SPG was obviously being sarcastic? -.- (As you can see, I'm a bit naive. LOL.)
By KuryoZT
#65105 SPG was right, why make the newer game on older consoles, and why would you not be a "true" pokemon fan if you don't like all the games?
New consoles are invented to give more to the players. They have new features. Unless they make 3 "different" consoles almost exactly the same, just changing one or two little details and call it brand new innovation, then that's just taking us for dumba$$es ( and some do fall in the trap, coughApplecough)
And just because I didn't like some games I wouldn't be able to call myself a pokemon fan? Well sir, ya know what? I don't care what you think! I am a pokemon fan, will call myself one, wether you like it or not.
On an end note, I love air battles, and wanna know more about having multiple "rivals".
By Css1234567890123
#65232 Just saying this, but I thought this was about our favorite Pokemon X and Y features, not old hardware and new hardware. Lets get back on topic in off topic, people.

But anyways, I like the sky battles a lot, they just look so badass to me.
By MissingNoL
#65235 Actually, when I read the title of favorite, the only thing that struck me as a favorite was that everything is now in 3D.
For whatever reason, I can't think of anything else new that I like after that point. Sky Battles limited to flying Pokemon? I really don't think that flying is useful, especially since having an immunity to ground is pointless here. It helps to remember that most flying types are part normal, and are usually those crappy ones you try to stray away from at the beginning of the games.
I like moving on an eight-directional grid, but why is there still a grid? It's a small nitpick, but it feels outdated to me; they should look at A Link to the Past.
Horde battles? You have to endure all of the wild Pokemon's attacks? Guess that throws Pokemon like Archeops (unless you use Earthquake for whatever reason) out the window. The only good thing I see of this is that it makes stall viable in single-player.
By Animalol
SPG wrote:no.... i was being serious, the "true fan" argument is very poor though

Haha, I read it over and couldn't tell. The first time I read it, it sounded serious. The second time I read it, it sounded sarcastic. LOL. But true, I suppose you do make a valid point.
KuryoZT wrote:SPG was right, why make the newer game on older consoles, and why would you not be a "true" pokemon fan if you don't like all the games?
New consoles are invented to give more to the players. They have new features. Unless they make 3 "different" consoles almost exactly the same, just changing one or two little details and call it brand new innovation, then that's just taking us for dumba$$es ( and some do fall in the trap, coughApplecough)
And just because I didn't like some games I wouldn't be able to call myself a pokemon fan? Well sir, ya know what? I don't care what you think! I am a pokemon fan, will call myself one, wether you like it or not.
On an end note, I love air battles, and wanna know more about having multiple "rivals".

If you don't mind me correcting you, I am not a "sir." xD

I now realize how invalid my point was about "you can't be a true Pokémon fan if you don't like all of the games," was. You can be a fan, I guess, without liking everything. I realized that I was trying to think of what to respond with to SPG's remark. xD I couldn't think of anything, so I gave in. :P
By Animalol
#65381 Personally, I love all of the new features, and can't say I hate any of them. I'm not a picky person. :P
By Blaze150
#65406 my favourite feature would be that pokes actually move corresponding to the attack now finally no hydreigon pissing flamethrower
By Rzxa
#65429 Lol but anyway even though I agree with the true fan thing it's just my opinion that thing I like is BENCHES so now be ready for a benches spam BENCHES BENCHES BENCHES BENCHES! And that's spam for me in the ipad 2
JOIN THE TEAM