Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Blaster
#66134 technically it has in the manga...

By ryancpexpert
#66318 If it goes similar to the previous games, I would say it will most likely be your Rival.
By Waterboyr
Vespirs wrote:
Waterboyr wrote:Okay guys I know he wasn't battleable and I know SPG wasn't talking about Oak lol. But Oak used to be a champion is what I am saying gosh.

How would you know this? I've never seen it confirmed...

How about side pokemon things. Like manga. You know the pokemon people put in little things for us to find that are not very well known... Probably in some side games too.
By Vespirs
Waterboyr wrote:
Vespirs wrote:
Waterboyr wrote:Okay guys I know he wasn't battleable and I know SPG wasn't talking about Oak lol. But Oak used to be a champion is what I am saying gosh.

How would you know this? I've never seen it confirmed...

How about side pokemon things. Like manga. You know the pokemon people put in little things for us to find that are not very well known... Probably in some side games too.

No, not in any side games, and I don't read manga. I'm going off canon, and in the canon, it's never been confirmed.
By Blaster
#66626 Oak said in the adventures manga told green (leaf according to the games) that he won the indigo plateau league when he was younger. it was actually funny seing oak destroy green with a spearow :)
By Bulbasaur
#66635 That is an interesting guess by SPG, But if i HAD to choose an old character i would choose Benga............No i wouldnt lol But it sure would be funny if i was right
JOIN THE TEAM