Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Articuno437
#62586 (I'd like a banner but you don't have to make me one.)

As most of you you know, E3 commenced a month ago. Here's a quick refresher on what games were announced:

I will be getting most of these games. I've already got Dream Team and I'm getting Pikmin 3 very soon.

That is all. Sorry that this was short, but I hope you enjoyed.

By Rzxa
Articuno437 wrote:(I'd like a banner but you don't have to make me one.)

As most of you you know, E3 commenced a month ago. Here's a quick refresher on what games were announced:

I will be getting most of these games. I've already got Dream Team and I'm getting Pikmin 3 very soon.

That is all. Sorry that this was short, but I hope you enjoyed.

Fix it
By Articuno437
#62591 What?
By Lettucecow
#62592 I'm SOOOOO excited for pikmin 3 and dream team :D
By MissingNoL
#62601 Articuno, don't mind him, he was just being a turd <_< I love your post, Rzxa, along with this one, where all it says is "Don't multipost please." Instead of trying to "moderate", you should at least contribute to the topic, too, and let the moderators do their jobs.
Back on topic, I really want Pikmin 3, but I've sworn against console gaming due to their limitations compared to PC gaming. I read somewhere that there won't be white or purple Pikmin, though :(
By Rzxa
#62607 Nah Articuno didn't use the youtube thingy properly so no one can see it so I put a quote for articuno and said fix it cause I fix it so everybody would see the video here instead of copying and pasting on their browsers so don't call me a TURD lol
By SPG
#62609 k, you guys need to calm down, not that big of a deal....

as for the title of the topic, I suggest you change it to Nintendo Direct E3 2013 because this isnt your news
By Rzxa
#62610 Wasn't even fighting just saying I was not a turd lol
By MissingNoL
#62616 On topic, I looked it up out of curiosity, and it turns out that both the purple and white Pikmin are in-game. Guess I'll pick up a WiiU with Sonic: Lost World now... Those are the only two games that have appealed to me so far.
By Rzxa
#62617 Yeah SONIC LOST WORLD IS AWESOME
JOIN THE TEAM