Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Dark_Riddles
#59432 Wiki, When will the wiki be updated, alot of information that is missing!
Also how many fossils are there in the game>

By Wx16
#59441 There are 9 fossils in the mod but only 8 of those can be revived:
  • Helix Fossil - Omanyte
  • Dome Fossil - Kabuto
  • Old Amber - Aerodactyl
  • Root Fossil - Lileep (can't be revived)
  • Claw Fossil - Anorith
  • Skull Fossil - Cranidos
  • Armor Fossil - Shieldon
  • Cover Fossil - Tirtouga
  • Plume Fossil - Archen

As for the Pixelmon Wiki, the contributors are only volunteers so it will update when they have the time.
By MissingNoL
#59442 I have a question that's a little off topic. Are you able to obtain a root fossil from a fossil block even though you can't revive it yet? I've mined up quite a lot of fossil blocks, but have yet to find one of these.
By Wx16
MissingNoL wrote:I have a question that's a little off topic. Are you able to obtain a root fossil from a fossil block even though you can't revive it yet? I've mined up quite a lot of fossil blocks, but have yet to find one of these.

Yeah you can, unless that was changed recently.
By Wx16
Dark_Riddles wrote:What about that dragon with pink wings? can you get that one?

I'm not sure what Pokemon you mean, the closest I can think of is Aerodactyl. Just search up each of the Pokemon listed above and see if one of them is what you're referring to. I don't think there any other fossil Pokemon other than them.

Dark_Riddles wrote:Also were are these fossils found at?

Fossils are found in/near gravel pits in layers 20 - 50 (y coordinates). But they are their own separate block as opposed to flint "dropping" when a gravel block is dug.

[center]Image[/center]
JOIN THE TEAM