Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Waterboyr
#65525 *Cough *cough Not at my gamestop *cough *cough about the time I heard about it it was on seribii and bulbapedia.

By SPG
Waterboyr wrote:The new pokemon actually hasn't been very big news I heard about on the forums first. Not advertised much or at all in my opinion.

maybe because the game gets released in october? you most likely wont see anything til the end of September reallly
By Waterboyr
SPG wrote:
Waterboyr wrote:The new pokemon actually hasn't been very big news I heard about on the forums first. Not advertised much or at all in my opinion.

maybe because the game gets released in october? you most likely wont see anything til the end of September reallly

Yeah probably. They should advertise games more like every company It's be smart lol besides youtube and xbox etc. no advertising for most games.
By Blaster
#65897 Pokémon X/Y, Smash 4 (Wii U), Smash 4 (3DS), Bayonetta 2, Wondeful 101, Pikmin 3, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D world, Wind Waker HD, Link between worlds, Gates to infinity, Watch dogs, Last of us, Arkam Origins, Next console Pokémon Game. and that is only games coming out between January this year and (hopefully) E3 next year.
By Blaster
Waterboyr wrote:
SPG wrote:

Yeah probably. They should advertise games more like every company It's be smart lol besides youtube and xbox etc. no advertising for most games.

Remember the 90's to 2005 when game commercials were amazing to watch (like smash 64's, the only time I want to see a flying Pikachu)
By Waterboyr
Blaster wrote:
Remember the 90's to 2005 when game commercials were amazing to watch (like smash 64's, the only time I want to see a flying Pikachu)

Yep but now they don't advertise for some reason...
By Blaster
Waterboyr wrote:
Blaster wrote:

Yep but now they don't advertise for some reason...

It's annoying to because if it wasn't for the emerald commercial that aired (the one that has the kid walking towards the battle frontier with a bunch of Pokémon moves flying past him), I probably wouldn't be playing Pokémon
By hotburn101
#66150 super smash bros 4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JOIN THE TEAM