Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Rados
#57895 Since SPG, me, and Ledia are going to minecon 2013 most likely together, I wanted to ask how many of you are going there, we might even set up a pixelmon panel if possible.

By Lettucecow
#57906 I'm probably going!
By Waterboyr
#60744 I might. If you set up a panel I wouldn't say I'm Waterboyr though... Keeping it a secret is fun. Anyways I want to go so I might. When is it again?
By Tom_X
#61335 I'd love to go, but I don't have the money nor the dollars to go to the USA, so I'll just sit in front of the pc with some food waiting for you guys to appear in the news or something
By AnDwHaT5
#61357 Meh probably not its to far from me. Though i will jump on the first chance i get if i can.
By KuryoZT
AnDwHaT5 wrote:Meh probably not its to far from me. Though i will jump on the first chance i get if i can.

I'll join on that. I'd love to go, but I don't have the money for it.
And just like Waterboyr I wouldn't go out and say my name, but I'd be found out so easily it would take the fun from that :cry:
But for those that go, have a nice time there, enjoy it for me too.
By Waterboyr
KuryoZT wrote:
AnDwHaT5 wrote:Meh probably not its to far from me. Though i will jump on the first chance i get if i can.

I'll join on that. I'd love to go, but I don't have the money for it.
And just like Waterboyr I wouldn't go out and say my name, but I'd be found out so easily it would take the fun from that :cry:
But for those that go, have a nice time there, enjoy it for me too.

Yeah why give away our identity? Lol I would say I went. I hate how they do it around thanksgiving so sometimes you have plans and you can't go.
JOIN THE TEAM