Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Waterboyr
#57842 http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/EP038

I never noticed porygon was never really in the anime and neither his evolutions. They have like banned him and his evolutions basically... This is why. Wow. No words. Because this shocked me.

By Lettucecow
#57859 Hmm....I've known this for 6 years lol
By Waterboyr
#57860 I know but I just found this out. It only aired in Japan.
By Rzxa
#57998 WHY NOT PIKACHU BANNED NOT PORYGON THEN THE ANIME WOULD BE BETTER MIGHT BE AND ALSO IF THE ANIME PRODUCERS ARE READING HERE KILL OFF ASH AND IRIS then maybe make pokemon Rated R with Action acts Pokemon dying Pokemon bleeding Drama Trainers getting beat up Brock and Cilantro together Misty and May crying over Ash dead body whatever make the Pokemon Anime Cool
By SPG
Rzxa wrote:WHY NOT PIKACHU BANNED NOT PORYGON THEN THE ANIME WOULD BE BETTER MIGHT BE AND ALSO IF THE ANIME PRODUCERS ARE READING HERE KILL OFF ASH AND IRIS then maybe make pokemon Rated R with Action acts Pokemon dying Pokemon bleeding Drama Trainers getting beat up Brock and Cilantro together Misty and May crying over Ash dead body whatever make the Pokemon Anime Cool

tl;dr stop airing pokemon because they all have pikachu in them
By The_Nanobots
#58084 What is more interesting is that Ash and co. are riding on a porygon when porygon is only 2′07″.
By MrSPARTAN23
Rzxa wrote:WHY NOT PIKACHU BANNED NOT PORYGON THEN THE ANIME WOULD BE BETTER MIGHT BE AND ALSO IF THE ANIME PRODUCERS ARE READING HERE KILL OFF ASH AND IRIS then maybe make pokemon Rated R with Action acts Pokemon dying Pokemon bleeding Drama Trainers getting beat up Brock and Cilantro together Misty and May crying over Ash dead body whatever make the Pokemon Anime Cool

O_O..... yes....that seems.... l-legit.....
By Waterboyr
#58129 Um I'd vote PG because PG involves killing, blood reference to you know what, partial nudity, cuss words, cursing, crude humor, intense action, realistic action, gore, and more. So yeah... But pokemon with constant death would be weird. In the manga it talks about death has lots of violence and pokemon dying and trainers being brutally beaten and burned.. In pokemon Adventures and in the first Sinnoh one with Haretta... But the anime... Yep. Ash= *Pokémon fans crying. Pickachu = noobs saying Pickachu is my favorite pokemon!
By karrybird
Waterboyr wrote:Um I'd vote PG because PG involves killing, blood reference to you know what, partial nudity, cuss words, cursing, crude humor, intense action, realistic action, gore, and more. So yeah... But pokemon with constant death would be weird. In the manga it talks about death has lots of violence and pokemon dying and trainers being brutally beaten and burned.. In pokemon Adventures and in the first Sinnoh one with Haretta... But the anime... Yep. Ash= *Pokémon fans crying. Pickachu = noobs saying Pickachu is my favorite pokemon!

in what world is any of that under the classification of PG???
JOIN THE TEAM