Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By darkblade127218
#56456 how funny would It be how if the pixelmon mod became the prison servers money. you collect some items and such but it would be funny if there was a server for this right?

By I_master_mind_I
#56495 True it would be like... Congrats you turned 10 meaning you may start your pokemon adventure but take this pokemon and pickaxe your working the mines cause your in jail now for unspeakable crimes
By I_master_mind_I
#56555 All team rocket members have been bailed out by Giovanni, everyone else remain in jail for having your pokemon outside of its ball you know the rules use a leash
By Waterboyr
thunderbyrd1 wrote:Unspeakable, Ill speak it I......I.......Didn't have enough money to pay berry when he finally sued me...

Barry sued me for he ran over children in a rush and blamed meh... WHY?!
That's Barry alright.
By Waterboyr
I_master_mind_I wrote:All team rocket members have been bailed out by Giovanni, everyone else remain in jail for having your pokemon outside of its ball you know the rules use a leash

Sabrina, Lt. Surge, and Koga the rocket leaders escape the jail with Giovanni and wreck havac outside../ You hear the stories. You know that security in prison will be extremely tight and escape isn't possible... dun dun dun!!!!
By Overreactedosbol
#57685 i'm sorry, but what is the subject of this conversaaation? :L Now i feel a bit n00b.
By Waterboyr
Overreactedosbol wrote:i'm sorry, but what is the subject of this conversaaation? :L Now i feel a bit n00b.

About having a pokemon prison server.
JOIN THE TEAM