Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By karrybird
Blaze150 wrote:okay now that xerneas is fairy who is getting y now I know I was getting y from the start but who was getting x and now changing to y.

btw did you guys notice that the two special attacks death wing and geo control kinda look similar o_-

how on earth do the attacks look similar in any way?
one's a fountain of light bursting out of the ground and the other is a beam shot from the sky.

By Lettucecow
#56906 Honeedge has no guard? I can hear the metagame screaming.....
By Blaze150
karrybird wrote:
Blaze150 wrote:okay now that xerneas is fairy who is getting y now I know I was getting y from the start but who was getting x and now changing to y.

btw did you guys notice that the two special attacks death wing and geo control kinda look similar o_-

how on earth do the attacks look similar in any way?
one's a fountain of light bursting out of the ground and the other is a beam shot from the sky.

yeah sorry bout that karry that was from the old trailer but it showed oblivion wing from yveltal's view and xerneas' view so ya but I went back and watched the new one and I was thinking that someone was gonna correct me on this but yeah that's why I thought they were the same thing.
JOIN THE TEAM