Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By nyv
KuryoZT wrote:People

lol'd

Social Anxiety Disorder, or were you just joking? ;)

The only animal I kind-of fear are sharks because I surfed a lot and quite a few people have been eaten in the last few years where I live, but I don't really surf anymore so that small fear has died.

I can't think of anything I truly fear besides serious harm coming to those I love dearly. Sure, if I was put in a situation where somebody is about to run a chainsaw along places on my body, I am sure I would be terrified.. But I do not imagine those types of scenarios ever arising in my lifetime so I do not fear it.

By KuryoZT
nyv wrote:

lol'd

Social Anxiety Disorder, or were you just joking? ;)

Unfortunatly, I do not joke with that.

But are we talking irrational fear? Like animals, socialization, causes. Or "rationnal" fears? Which is like a life threatening event, where your life is in danger. I think both fears are different, because in one you might die, but the other one, your brains thinks it might die, but you're not really in danger.

And yes, I'm serious, about both matters.
By Rzxa

BOO!
Spoiler:
By Rzxa
#53039 am i gonna get -karma points by doing that?
By nyv
#53043 Well that sucks.

A good question presented though, irrational or rational fears?

I can't seem to think of an irrational one thankfully.
By emerald_ice
#53125 Oh lord, definetely falling through Ice and drowning because I'm stuck under frozen Ice. I refuse to skate anywhere that's not an arena because of it.
By Lettucecow
Rzxa wrote:am i gonna get -karma points by doing that?

YES! I fell of my chair!
By SPG
The_Nanobots wrote:I'm afraid that one of these days I'm going to walk into the girl's restroom at school on accident.

are you gay or something? lol
JOIN THE TEAM