Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Lettucecow
The_Nanobots wrote:I'm afraid that one of these days I'm going to walk into the girl's restroom at school on accident.

Why are you afraid of that?

By karrybird
SPG wrote:
The_Nanobots wrote:I'm afraid that one of these days I'm going to walk into the girl's restroom at school on accident.

are you gay or something? lol

would you wanna be caught in the girls room on accident?

it's nothing special anyway, just a cleaner version of the boys room. just without urinals and reeks of perfume, pee, and slutty assholes who never step away from the mirror.
By SPG
#53509 I know its not special, i have been in one before, if anything its exactly the same, minus the urinals of course, i just dont see how its a big deal to accidentally walk in one lol, i guess once you get older you dont view it as a big deal, oh well
By karrybird
SPG wrote:I know its not special, i have been in one before, if anything its exactly the same, minus the urinals of course, i just dont see how its a big deal to accidentally walk in one lol, i guess once you get older you dont view it as a big deal, oh well

well, there's always the being made fun of part of it.

i once walked into the boys room on accident in the 1st grade and there were a bunch of boys in it at the time. i was terrified, i didn't know what those strange things on the walls were and everyone was laughing at me of course. i cried for a whole week, it was not fun.
By KuryoZT
SPG wrote:i just dont see how its a big deal to accidentally walk in one lol, i guess once you get older you dont view it as a big deal, oh well

When you say "girls room", you mean restrooms?
Because I've been in both a girls room in the school gym, and a girl restroom. Both "accidents" (meaning I didn't mean to go there specifically, but I did go there wanting to go, you see? Damn basketballs)
And honestly, unless a girl is actually changing while you enter, and someone is going out, then there is absolutly nothing to be afraid of to go there. It's just a freaking room. Not like a paradise some manga says it is, don't mind it.
I don't know about smells, I've lost that sens years ago, for real. But I guess it'd be different, nothing to get real worked about though.
If you want some info, the changing room, nobody was in. The restroom, I enter, nobody even noticed I was in. Like they'd care if I enter girls restroom.
So I don't see how that can be a fearsome thing. Just entering a room. It's like saying:
My sister's bedroom.
Worst you can find (keeping E for Everyone): Twilight posters!

And I thought my fear was weird, well I found worst.
Thanks mate.
And sorry.

Depends on mentality I guess (for karry)
By Blaze150
KuryoZT wrote:People

Kyuro i agree with you i never speak to anyone that is not one of my close freinds sometimes i freeze up in class when i have to talk i just am so scared to the point i do not socialize with anyone an refuse to be with only one other person and no more than 30 otger than my fear/hate for people (dont take it personally i just hate everyone i am really scared of…………
Spoiler:
CHALK!!!!!!

Oh god i hate it and even when im drawing with charcoal or sanding im reminded of it even eight years later man i was petrified until year six in my school when they replaced all of the chalkboards with whiteboards. And even now when my sister insits on drawing with it on the cement i run inside if im out there with her and shes drawing i am terrified of it. (Yes i know it sounds stupid)
By Rzxa
#55178 My new fear is fear itself
Jk I was making a reference
By Overreactedosbol
#55201 my window.
I'm always scared that someone (or something) will look through my window. Since i don't have reasonable curtains, it really creeps me out.(Though i am at the 1st floor).
By Rzxa
#55523 When I was a kid my worst fear was the doll in CHILD'S PLAY
So please don't put a picture of the doll it will give me nightmares
By karrybird
Rzxa wrote:When I was a kid my worst fear was the doll in CHILD'S PLAY
So please don't put a picture of the doll it will give me nightmares

oh god me too!!

i accidently walked into the room while my parents were watching it and it has scarred me so much that i can never watch scary movies again .-.
JOIN THE TEAM