Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
User avatar
By KuryoZT
#52045 And why care about IQ anyway? I never understood that, having a high IQ doesn't mean stuff right?
Mine is so slow I don't even understand it lol, tehe.
By Lettucecow
#52047 Having a high IQ means your smarter, 40% is inherited from your parents and the other 60% is just you :D
User avatar
By KuryoZT
#52051 It's only some sides of "intelligence", the full concept is just too wide to really get "numbered", it's impossible.
So yeah, higher IQ is better, but doesn't mean you're smarter. I don't know mine, but since I'm slow, and lazy I'd surely get a low score, and I don't even wanna start looking where to get tested XD, not like I could ask to be, it's either parents or teachers that ask for that right? I know my little brother got tested because he's got some difficulties (just like I did, but apparently worse), I'll surely never get to know my score, not like I care.
So yeah, I don't care what you're score is, as long as you're a funny guy I'd love to hang/talk with ya.
By Lettucecow
#52054 I'm usually a comic relief to be honest! Not in a joke way but in a clumsy way. I'm the brains of my class but I'm never taken seriously because i'm always tripping over something! Heck, in my tae kwon doe class the whole class laughs whenever i do a move! [Mainly because I hit myself in the head with my nunchucks 99.9% of the time so I see where they are coming from :D]
User avatar
By Kuwoobie
#52103 Math isn't so bad. The worst homework is when your assignment is answer incredible vague and nonsensical questions in regards to some short-story or textbook article.
User avatar
By Rzxa
#52160 Nah I just didn't understand the instructions in the first place
And wait the second a lot of people are good at math?
MIND BLOWN!
User avatar
By SPG
#52164
Rzxa wrote:Nah I just didn't understand the instructions in the first place
And wait the second a lot of people are good at math?
MIND BLOWN!

ya, if a lot of people are bad at math, you wouldnt have a lot of things today, inschool, they have classes filled with just smart math students, thats why the idiots (no offence) never see smart math students in their class most the time
User avatar
By zero_breaker
#52530 Everything not related to Maths.
AKA
60% of the stuff taught at school

FML
JOIN THE TEAM