Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Roark196
#51333 Wasn't 100% sure to post in the Server Thread. Anyway, I had a Role-Play Server Idea: What if a Villainous Team succeded in their Goals? This would definetly be combined with Custom Npc's. There could be a choice to be against or with them. Something continuously progressing, even if new people join (They would have to be Breifed through /msg or Book). I'm not much of a Builder or Host, because my computer can't even handle a Taiga Biome. I'm more of a story and comcept person.

By emerald_ice
Roark196 wrote:Wasn't 100% sure to post in the Server Thread. Anyway, I had a Role-Play Server Idea: What if a Villainous Team succeded in their Goals? This would definetly be combined with Custom Npc's. There could be a choice to be against or with them. Something continuously progressing, even if new people join (They would have to be Breifed through /msg or Book). I'm not much of a Builder or Host, because my computer can't even handle a Taiga Biome. I'm more of a story and comcept person.

GameFreak needs to make a pokemon game exactly like this. It would be a little dark, true, but it would be amazing. And, yes, I know it's based for a younger audience, but a girl can dream ;-;
By Roark196
#51914 I wish there was a Server like this. All the other Servers I've been to are fun, though it gets a bit old doing the same thing. I want something story driven and compelling. If anyone's out there making a Server like this, I will donate you some of my Skins from Minecraftskins.com, and help set up Quests. I take Roleplaying and stories very seriously. GameFreak definetly should make something more dark, somewhat like Pokemon Colleseum,
JOIN THE TEAM