Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
User avatar
By ilovepokemon
#48943 hey guys, if you have League of Legends installed on ur computer that's cool but let me ask you this one question. Who is your favorite champion in the game?
NOTE: You must have played as this champion in order to respond to this question

back to the question...
My favorite champion is Sona, the reason? look at this picture and you'll see why i like her so much
Image
User avatar
By KuryoZT
#48946 Anivia!
Birds for ever! She's awsome.

ilovepokemon wrote:e reason? look at this picture and you'll see why i like her so much

Breasts? Seriously?
Nah, Sona's awsome, and that pic doesn't show much of her body, some pics show more.
User avatar
By ilovepokemon
#48947
KuryoZT wrote:Anivia!
Birds for ever! She's awsome.

ilovepokemon wrote:e reason? look at this picture and you'll see why i like her so much

Breasts? Seriously?
Nah, Sona's awsome, and that pic doesn't show much of her body, some pics show more.


Sona's breast are not the reason i like her, i like her becasue she's beautiful and helpful
User avatar
By ilovepokemon
#49133
SPG wrote:dont lie, its a fact on the internet its tits or gtfo


im not lying, im telling the truth. i cant even see her breasts because they are hidden anyway so ur argument is invalid
User avatar
By KuryoZT
#49157
Dark Prinplup wrote:I've lost some respect for SPG :p and he's wrong.

I'm for the opposite. He's kinda right in a way, because look around and you'll understand.
It's part of his "I can't lie" characteristic, I think :p
But yeah, that picture may not show her breasts, but most do, and that's the chinese artwork right? Most american just show her boobs in the middle, if that's not a selling policy, I'm not french.
User avatar
By ilovepokemon
#49289
KuryoZT wrote:
Dark Prinplup wrote:I've lost some respect for SPG :p and he's wrong.

I'm for the opposite. He's kinda right in a way, because look around and you'll understand.
It's part of his "I can't lie" characteristic, I think :p
But yeah, that picture may not show her breasts, but most do, and that's the chinese artwork right? Most american just show her boobs in the middle, if that's not a selling policy, I'm not french.


no, thats the classic i think, im not sure
User avatar
By Dark Prinplup
#49405
KuryoZT wrote:
Dark Prinplup wrote:I've lost some respect for SPG :p and he's wrong.

I'm for the opposite. He's kinda right in a way, because look around and you'll understand.
It's part of his "I can't lie" characteristic, I think :p
But yeah, that picture may not show her breasts, but most do, and that's the chinese artwork right? Most american just show her boobs in the middle, if that's not a selling policy, I'm not french.

I guess so. But i wasn't lying. I don't really care about that and im not a perv.
JOIN THE TEAM