Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Rzxa
#47448 Since fairy type was introduced what new type combination do you think will be introduced in x and y
The type combinations I'm hoping for to be introduced in x and y
Ghost/fairy
Dragon/fairy
Fire/fairy
Bug/fairy
Bug/dark. is there already a bug/dark pokemon?
Dark/fairy

By Rzxa
#47456 I mean that you want to be introduced and psychic/fairy type combination was introduced already
By KuryoZT
#47469 Did they say they'll just add the fairy type to those pokemon? Maybe Gardevoir will just become Fairy, like its pre-evo will only get that type. I don't know for sure there.
And I wanna see Fire/Water, for fun. Dark/Psychic, Fire/Psychic (Serioulsy hoping starter's like that.)
And is there a ghost/Electrik?
By Sundial_MC
#47587 I really want to see more opposite-types, like

Fire/Water
Fire/Grass
Dark/Psychic

and some odd ones like

Grass/Dragon
Normal/Ghost
Steel/Ghost

AND MORE PURE FLYING TYPES BECAUSE THERE'S ONLY ONE D:
By Lettucecow
#47590 I want a GOOD dark/ghost type. Sableye was crap, and spirtomb was okay, but i woudn't mind a better one.
By KuryoZT
Lettucecow wrote:I want a GOOD dark/ghost type. Sableye was crap, and spirtomb was okay, but i woudn't mind a better one.

There's a reason why there's "bad". Because they have no weakness. So their stats are a little lower. Otherwise they'd be everywhere, in every freaking team in tournaments and such.

But odd-type-combination sounds awsome!
JOIN THE TEAM