Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Hypnose
#47326 9/10
You can come off as being a bit(for the lack of better words) of an ass at times but your brutal honesty is why everyone either loves or hates you. Pixelmon wouldn't be the same without you. ^^

By Lettucecow
#48132 Hmm.... i would have to say 7/10 because of your brutal honesty. Its needed but it sometimes makes you come off as a jerk even though you don't mean it that way. Please don't ban me, its just my opinion!
By Dark Prinplup
#48259 I'd have to say 9/10

Your jokes are really funny and and your a fun person when you want to be. But some advice: Some times its GOOD to lie! xD Jk. Your a good person.

Im waiting for skibb to get here xD. In my opinion you guys are like Negitive and positive. Hot and cold. Water and Ice. You are diffrent yet the same :D
By SPG
Lettucecow wrote:Hmm.... i would have to say 7/10 because of your brutal honesty. Its needed but it sometimes makes you come off as a jerk even though you don't mean it that way. Please don't ban me, its just my opinion!

Lol, no one will get banned, that would be dumb and abuse of my powers
By Dark Prinplup
Dark Prinplup wrote:I'd have to say 9/10

Your jokes are really funny and and your a fun person when you want to be. But some advice: Some times its GOOD to lie! xD Jk. Your a good person.

Im waiting for skibb to get here xD. In my opinion you guys are like Negitive and positive. Hot and cold. Water and Ice. You are diffrent yet the same :D

I changed it to 8
By Rzxa
#49069 You lost your chance for being loved
So 8/10
JOIN THE TEAM