Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By KuryoZT
The_Nanobots wrote:It was actually steel types that were overpowered.

They're weak to fight, fire, ground, so many types that are used a lot in competitive play, so no they were not really overpowered.
Dragons however only had 2 weakness, ice and themselves. Now they gain another one.
Let's hope Fairy don't become OP next, I think they thought it through though. Hope maybe.
They are resistant to Dragon,and are the only ones, but so may weakness.

By Blaze150
#49455 I reckon fairy is going to be weak to poison just because atm Poison sucks but fairy won't be op because nothing is op when infernape is around
By ryancpexpert
#49520 Yveltal (Or however its spelled) is a fairy type, says one of my friends from Skype.
By SPG
#49548 I hope your friend is wrong to be honest with you, the point of the fairy type was to nerf dragons, not give a dragon a new type with a new weakness that wont do anything but neutral damage
By Blaze150
#49687 I really think Yveltal will dark and flying and Xerneas will be Psychic and fighting and yes I know its uneven but that's what I think it'll be
By bossrunner456
ryancpexpert wrote:Yveltal (Or however its spelled) is a fairy type, says one of my friends from Skype.

Your friend couldn't have gotten that information from anywhere, so he lies for now.
By SPG
bossrunner456 wrote:
ryancpexpert wrote:Yveltal (Or however its spelled) is a fairy type, says one of my friends from Skype.

Your friend couldn't have gotten that information from anywhere, so he lies for now.

he is guessing, he didnt say it was true
By KuryoZT
#49853 I just hope Yvetal isn't another legendary dragon, they've been spamming since gen3, like fire/fight starter.
In every game since R/S, man.
I still think they'll make the legendaries Fairy, jsut to advertise the new type. But history is speaking against me, since neither Ho-oh nor Lugia were Steel nor Dark. But can we count it as a rule? I don't think so.
So, I'll just wait'n'see.
By Nintendofreaker
Lettucecow wrote:I don't have any problems with it, But if the new mewtwo form is fairy I won't be too happy.

Same here, Fairy type is could be a cool type, but I'll be angry if that new Mewtwo form is Fairy.
By Css1234567890123
#50792 I hope this new Mewtwo is not gonna be something stupid, and on the legendarys, I hope that at least one of them is not a dragon type, because dragon types for the last few gens have started just getting boring to me.
JOIN THE TEAM