Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

How do we proceed?

1%
29%
62%
8%
By zmann16
#44356 Well with all the young players that only played generations 4 and 5 like what KuryoZT. I say you cant play pokemon until you play the first generation. but that is only me.

By Waterboyr
#44362 I think you should get the starters, the first pokemon you meet in each region, the legendaries, the special ones and your favorites in, hen do each region by region because that gets a basic pokemon world and then adds others but still letting it feel like they have each region.

But, the old gens are fun. I think it was right what you did to do the first one now, because it has the best Pokémon to me. But, before doing it how you want, take what I said into consideration, because it gives a little of what everyone wants, and then you can do it however you want.
By trung606
#45070 Won't the third option take a TON of time to do?
By Tom_X
trung606 wrote:Won't the third option take a TON of time to do?

Who cares? It won't take much more time than Gen 1 took, besides, you end up winning lots of time, as you don't have these standstill weeks when 3-4 models are left to be added to the game, but no one does-approves-codes them in
By The_Nanobots

Let me address your concern like this. The first option will take the least amount of time (as there is basically 2-3 pokemon left), but the other three options we will have the same amount of pokemon to model. However near the end of a generation of pokemon we get down to the last several hard to model/disliked pokemon. While we will experience this in all of the last three options the option of no restrictions is perhaps the fastest way to get all of the pokemon modelled. Because by the time we get to the hard to model/disliked pokemon we will have modellers with the most experience possible. Therefore the modelers will have more confidence to model those last few pokemon. Getting the process done faster.
By RecklessMetal
zskeas wrote:This mod rocks

I can't even begin to tell you how off topic that was O.o

The_Nanobots wrote:

Let me address your concern like this. The first option will take the least amount of time (as there is basically 2-3 pokemon left), but the other three options we will have the same amount of pokemon to model. However near the end of a generation of pokemon we get down to the last several hard to model/disliked pokemon. While we will experience this in all of the last three options the option of no restrictions is perhaps the fastest way to get all of the pokemon modelled. Because by the time we get to the hard to model/disliked pokemon we will have modellers with the most experience possible. Therefore the modelers will have more confidence to model those last few pokemon. Getting the process done faster.

Now I'd say this is the best logic to go by
By emerald_ice
#46172 Well, I for one have made at least 17 Models for Gen 3+, so I'd really like it if I could post those as soon as possible, and not have to wait until Gen 2 is done. I can see why it's Gen by Gen, but I don't like it, because there will always be those models people won't wanna do, and then someone will have to do a really lazy job on it to get it done- I'd rather have fun making a model I wanna make than do one I don't begrudgingly.
JOIN THE TEAM