Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Rzxa
Lettucecow wrote:My username orginated from my actual last name. My last name means lettuce in italian, and my friends usually call me lettuce instead of my first name, so i just slapped cow at the end cause i love being the odd one out :D.

So your irl name is Lattuga?

By Lettucecow
Rzxa wrote:
Lettucecow wrote:My username orginated from my actual last name. My last name means lettuce in italian, and my friends usually call me lettuce instead of my first name, so i just slapped cow at the end cause i love being the odd one out :D.

So your irl name is Lattuga?

My last name is anyway :P
By Animalol
#70665 Well, I'm an animal lover, thus for the "Animal" part, and I just kinda slapped "lol" at the end. xD
By SuperiorSnayke
#70668 all my brothers and me were making new xbox accounts at the time and we decided to have mispelled animal names with an adjective or verb infront of the name
By Foquine
SuperiorSnayke wrote:me and my brothers had to come up with our own mispelled animal names and i chose snake and out came snayke and we had to have a adjetive to go before it so i chose superior and so superiorsnayke was formed. (and also fiercefawx :3)

SuperiorSnayke wrote:all my brothers and me were making new xbox accounts at the time and we decided to have mispelled animal names with an adjective or verb infront of the name

Wut?

My name comes from an idea for a political party me and my friend had a couple of years ago. It was right after an history class, in which we talked about Hitler's Third Reich.
At that right exact moment, I had Depeche Mode's Personal Jesus in my head... Which goes like "Reach out to touch faith"

Yeah, I know.. But here's the thing though...

We had a black Sharpie (permanent marker?) And we put everything together, as well as some vulgarity, to make a political party name... So it went "3rd Reich out fucking to Touch Faith Party"
Thought "Fucking" was too vulgar, so we made it more french-like...
Foquine got stuck in my head...

So yeah.. Fucking, Hitler, Depeche Mode, Politics... Only for that...

ADD: Oh yeah, we had other stupid things too... Like "Harry Potelé (Meaning something like Chubby) and the Cholesterol-Saturated-Blood Prince" ... Memories...
By Blaster
#70722 My user name came from my childhood. I was fascinated by machines and technology and designed a special set of armor based around it (I would latter find out that the main idea of it being a battle suit was very similar to Iron man). the name Blaster itself came from a idea that this character would control water and came from "Water Blaster". The character has been redesigned over the last few years and have provided me with the inspiration to create 7 others controlling other elements.
By Waterboyr
Blaster wrote:My user name came from my childhood. I was fascinated by machines and technology and designed a special set of armor based around it (I would latter find out that the main idea of it being a battle suit was very similar to Iron man). the name Blaster itself came from a idea that this character would control water and came from "Water Blaster". The character has been redesigned over the last few years and have provided me with the inspiration to create 7 others controlling other elements.

Your is a lot like mine except mine was super heroes... And waterboyr was the first and when I was later I did every element. :D
By SuperiorSnayke
Foquine wrote:
SuperiorSnayke wrote:me and my brothers had to come up with our own mispelled animal names and i chose snake and out came snayke and we had to have a adjetive to go before it so i chose superior and so superiorsnayke was formed. (and also fiercefawx :3)

SuperiorSnayke wrote:all my brothers and me were making new xbox accounts at the time and we decided to have mispelled animal names with an adjective or verb infront of the name

Wut?

My name comes from an idea for a political party me and my friend had a couple of years ago. It was right after an history class, in which we talked about Hitler's Third Reich.
At that right exact moment, I had Depeche Mode's Personal Jesus in my head... Which goes like "Reach out to touch faith"

Yeah, I know.. But here's the thing though...

We had a black Sharpie (permanent marker?) And we put everything together, as well as some vulgarity, to make a political party name... So it went "3rd Reich out fucking to Touch Faith Party"
Thought "Fucking" was too vulgar, so we made it more french-like...
Foquine got stuck in my head...

So yeah.. Fucking, Hitler, Depeche Mode, Politics... Only for that...

ADD: Oh yeah, we had other stupid things too... Like "Harry Potelé (Meaning something like Chubby) and the Cholesterol-Saturated-Blood Prince" ... Memories...

heh i kinda forgot i posted to this topic and both posts are correct (or at least to my memory) heh i forget alot of things easily :3
JOIN THE TEAM