Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By KuryoZT
#40274 Curiosity killed the cat.
First saying I learned, on my own, I don't remember where\why\when, but I learned it, and it's awsome right?

By karrybird
#40357 i have a cockatiel named karry
got him just after my dad got out of the hospital all those centuries ago. really means a lot to me.
By ilovepokemon
#40362 ilovepokemon
do i need to explain how i got this username? lol
i really love pokemon, i started palying Fire Red as my first game so yeah... thats how my username came into existance
By LostNoob
#40959 A while ago, me and my friends were discussing differnt playstyles of the game, so after my freinds assigned themselves stuff like strategists or whatever, anyway when I was asked my playstyle I just said lost noob, and it stuck, though I didn't use it on any online account until quite recently.
Sadly that's still my playstyle -_-
By lugiaisbeast101
#41273 Well, my very first username was andy2125 because my friend says he always has 2125 at the end of his usernames, and I was thinking of my cousin Andy at the time. My password for the username was my friends name **** and then I added 101, I eventually switched the numbers having ****2125 become my password for almost everything I then signed up for. Then, when I signed up for something new shortly after my first sign up, I had the GBC Pokémon Soulsilver right next to me, so I put Lugia, and how beast he is, with my signature 101 at the end. After that, I was too lazy to come up with another username, using the same one for this since it had something to relate with Pokémon.
By SPG
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:Well, my very first username was andy2125 because my friend says he always has 2125 at the end of his usernames, and I was thinking of my cousin Andy at the time. My password for the username was my friends name **** and then I added 101, I eventually switched the numbers having ****2125 become my password for almost everything I then signed up for. Then, when I signed up for something new shortly after my first sign up, I had the GBC Pokémon Soulsilver right next to me, so I put Lugia, and how beast he is, with my signature 101 at the end. After that, I was too lazy to come up with another username, using the same one for this since it had something to relate with Pokémon.
when did soul silver get on the gbc lol
By lugiaisbeast101
#42992 Seems you're the only one that noticed my mistake.
By KuryoZT
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:Seems you're the only one that noticed my mistake.

Or, others that have noticed didn't think spamming you about it would help, but yeah, it's either silver on the GBC, or soul silver on the DS. I bet it's the first.
JOIN THE TEAM