Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Rzxa
#37907 The creepy pasta I'm sacred off is Sonic exe
And by the way I won't look too this thread ever again cause I'm pretty much got scared making this thread

By Waterboyr
#38139 I read the report of the guy who first played Lost SIlver that was super long and creepy, watched four videos of peope playing Lost Silver, and watched Lavender Town.
Look up Lavender Town creepypasta it is messed up.
I did all of these things on the same day and kinda was a little paranoid!
By Burgy
#38278 All of them, except Lavender Town Syndrome
Because thats bull shit

Candle Cove was really fucking creepy

Also
By lugiaisbeast101
Dark Prinplup wrote:Im creeped out by the Mothman one.

I neva heard of creepypasta, went on da website, It's pitch black up here n Im by myself, don't think it was good idea to read some of those stories.
By Burgy
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:
Dark Prinplup wrote:Im creeped out by the Mothman one.

I neva heard of creepypasta, went on da website, It's pitch black up here n Im by myself, don't think it was good idea to read some of those stories.

Dude,
Listening is like 10x worse, there is ambient and... ehuhabdfhisjnl
By Rzxa
#38315 I kinda can't resist reading is this thread good that no one pasted the whole story here I hate creepy pasta but I can't resist reading one :(
By hotburn101
#41467 personally creepy pastas are just stories made up by some guy on a Monday night because he was bored and wanted to scare people but he there still scary p.s I would have to say hypnos lullaby scary shit man also so eyeless jack or slendy
JOIN THE TEAM