Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Waterboyr
Moltres11 wrote:I had 5 stacks of Diamond in a regular singleplayer world and Herobrine came and I mined another diamod and it was actually TNT and it activated TNT and I died.... D: Then he came back and wasted all my diamond on Diamod hoes. So that pissed me off

And that never happened. Yay!

By DutchKroket
#60780 First time I played I thought it was easy.

So I played hardcore mode and made a dirt castle on a small island. I had no idea how to kill a zombie, so when he spawned he made me very scared! He killed me way to fast....
By Waterboyr
#60887 Herobrine used to exist. It's not a creepypasta. At first it was a small hack putting a character in the distance. Whenener people posted about it they'd get a message form someone named herobrine saying stop. End of story. Then it went viral and more hackers came, notch and Mpjang kept putting remove herobrine and mods were made so no one knew what the real herobrine would do in the game, if he was in it, or if he existed at that point. Right now, he doesn't exist. But I will say he DID exist but not the one that will kill you and take your stuff lol impossible.
So originally it was a small hack and prank on random people. This is the REAL story of herobrine and anyone who thinks he will kill you now and says all this herobrine stuff is just a noob. And people that say they saw him and he killed something or them are noobs.
By Rzxa
#60972 I used to be scared by herobrine but every time I think of him while playing my game
HEROBRINE IS NOT FRICKING REAL RZXA STOP THINKING ABOUT IT!
By karrybird
Waterboyr wrote:Herobrine used to exist. It's not a creepypasta. At first it was a small hack putting a character in the distance. Whenener people posted about it they'd get a message form someone named herobrine saying stop. End of story. Then it went viral and more hackers came, notch and Mpjang kept putting remove herobrine and mods were made so no one knew what the real herobrine would do in the game, if he was in it, or if he existed at that point. Right now, he doesn't exist. But I will say he DID exist but not the one that will kill you and take your stuff lol impossible.
So originally it was a small hack and prank on random people. This is the REAL story of herobrine and anyone who thinks he will kill you now and says all this herobrine stuff is just a noob. And people that say they saw him and he killed something or them are noobs.

herobrine never existed, mojang put the -removed herobring thing as a joke for every changelog.
it was started by some people as a prank, he was never ACTUALLY in minecraft. mods only, not vanilla.
By Waterboyr
karrybird wrote:
Waterboyr wrote:Herobrine used to exist. It's not a creepypasta. At first it was a small hack putting a character in the distance. Whenever people posted about it they'd get a message form someone named herobrine saying stop. End of story. Then it went viral and more hackers came, notch and Mpjang kept putting remove herobrine and mods were made so no one knew what the real herobrine would do in the game, if he was in it, or if he existed at that point. Right now, he doesn't exist. But I will say he DID exist but not the one that will kill you and take your stuff lol impossible.

herobrine never existed, mojang put the -removed herobring thing as a joke for every changelog.
it was started by some people as a prank, he was never ACTUALLY in minecraft. mods only, not vanilla.

Actually there is proof a glitch or hack put in a character in the distance when there was fog like a super rare chance at one point and the fog made the eyes white. Lol they fixed it but it went viral. There was a point where there were so many stories and things no one had a clue if he was even in it anymore. It was probably a glitch.
By chippy2000
#63251 All these...

1st When on a creative server with no anti-greif or allowing. I worked very hard with some mates on a mega build. When it was finished, a random person came along and blew it up.

2nd about 10 creepers blew up my mansion on survival

3rd when endermen could pick up any blocks (around 1.8 beta?) an enderman took my chest of diamonds and emeralds.
JOIN THE TEAM