Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Rzxa
#36602 I made this topic to hear people worst thing that happened while playing minecraft

The worst thing that happened to me in minecraft i was mining down i found no iron then i found the jackpot diamonds but i cant mine it with iron so i dig branches so i can find iron still now its hard for me to find iron

By Sonofleo
#36623 I was mining and i finally got like 8 diamonds? then i mined the coal on the floor and it lead to a lava pool and i fell into it and died . ALL MY DIAMONDS WAS BURNED DX
By Waterboyr
#36797 When I knew nothing about minecraft and got on a server got a nether house, someone gave me a diamond pick so I could actually do stuff... and weeks later I lost it and I was a noob so I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
By lugiaisbeast101
#36871 There are countless, but one that happened is that one day, I got on MC and it decided to be a total D*** to me and disconnect me every 15 second (Sometimes less) on any server. Ahh, I could remember it like it was yesterday, Oh, it's still happening :evil:
By Waterboyr
lugiaisbeast101 wrote:There are countless, but one that happened is that one day, I got on MC and it decided to be a total D*** to me and disconnect me every 15 second (Sometimes less) on any server. Ahh, I could remember it like it was yesterday, Oh, it's still happening :evil:

:o :shock: :?
By SPG
#36947 i dont know if i play it safe, or im just good at the game (yay for being full of yourself) but bad things dont really happen to me, the worst thing would be on the private pixelmon server and a track in nthe nether hub was missing and i fell in lava, i didnt lose anything that mattered though, sooooo ya.... i still think gabe did it
By LilacLily
#37244 Hrrrrrrrrm......

Making THE most epic base and getting it griefed.
...no, getting prot IV dia armor as a gift from a friend on a server and getting robbed
JOIN THE TEAM