Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By SPG
Lettucecow wrote:Yeah sure! In the off topic thread I made most of your favorites were from gen 5 lol

its like you didnt even click the spoiler lol

By Lettucecow
#52836 I did, I just like humoring people :D
By Rzxa
SPG wrote:I hate all of 5th gen!
Spoiler:

Fixed

Spoiler:
By SPG
#53186 nah, i like 4th gen, i dont understand why people dont like it, I do legitimately dislike 3rd gen though, most people like it because they started with it, I find it boring, there is too much damn water
By AnDwHaT5
SPG wrote:nah, i like 4th gen, i dont understand why people dont like it, I do legitimately dislike 3rd gen though, most people like it because they started with it, I find it boring, there is too much damn water

Personally i have played every gen and gen 4 or 5 was i think the best. gem 3 was good to me but lacked a better story line. And well there were a few strange guys in there. Gen 1 and 2 had similarity's in some ways but gen 1 wasnt as good as gen 4 or 5. Just because it is a original dosnt make it automatically the best. Think about it people wouldnt like gen 1 or 2 as much if it wasnt the first or original. Personally i think the idea of grimer and muk should have never even seen the light of the day. They are piles of sludge... Yes sludge. Anyways i like gen 4 and 5 because of the story line and there was a bit of originality in them. gen 5's story line was prob my favorite because it was totally different then the others. Other gens the main villain group had a evil motivation. This one i saw not as evil but mislead and willing to change if he saw the better light which made gen 5 very interesting. Where the idea of the villains all had some relevance. Aqua wanted the sea bigger and magma wanted the land bigger. Rocket wanted to sell rare pokemon for profit. Plasma in gen 4 wanted meh they are odd no one gives a crap. But gen 5 was interesting because unlike the others it was more selfless then selfish which gave it that unique character. Opps i think i went on to long XD.
By Rzxa
SPG wrote:nah, i like 4th gen, i dont understand why people dont like it, I do legitimately dislike 3rd gen though, most people like it because they started with it, I find it boring, there is too much damn water

I'm was just joking lol
By SPG
Rzxa wrote:

I'm was just joking lol

Spoiler:
By AnDwHaT5
#53206 Ok so clearly SPG you have inspired me to make a thread based completely on memes. This should be good. But i think i should put it in forum games. Ahh yes def forum games.
By Kyiv
#53287 I hate Pidgey, Pidove, Patrat, Rattata, Bidoof, Bibarel(ugh... Bieber-el), Audino, Basculin, Sentret, Now The new Sword Pokemon in Gen 6 is also pretty (pointless) No Pun Intended.
By SPG
Kyiv wrote:I hate Pidgey, Pidove, Patrat, Rattata, Bidoof, Bibarel(ugh... Bieber-el), Audino, Basculin, Sentret, Now The new Sword Pokemon in Gen 6 is also pretty (pointless) No Pun Intended.

with that logic, every new pokemon is pointless
JOIN THE TEAM