Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Burgy
JustRickolo » Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:05 pm wrote:Burgy i love your new website, its asomwe! :)

Thanks! I'm glad all the feedback has been positive. If you write a review in the Contact Form it may end up on the website ;)

Here you are Joshua_DA

By bobbanana09
#136169 I had no clue you could code pictures.. The more I know I guess :P I feel incredibly stupid right now.
By JamieS1211
Burgy » 25 Aug 2014 22:43 wrote:What's Drewple? I just used Dreamweaver but most of the animations and carousels are not my own code, I used like free ones online

I actually got it wrong, it is called "Drupal". It is ment to be a high end website platform like dreamweaver. My favorite parts were stats about me and current commisions
By JamieS1211
bobbanana09 » 25 Aug 2014 23:46 wrote:I had no clue you could code pictures.. The more I know I guess :P I feel incredibly stupid right now.

No you embed stuff in html like an image, kinda like the [img] tags on this forum, then get code to make it move the way you want and look funky. Here you an see the css classes being referenced for different elements. That will then call upon a set of parameters on how that said thing should be laid out and interact.
By Burgy
#136175 I just looked up Drupal, looks pretty good. And to be 100% honest, you don't even need Dreamweaver to do what I did; for my site it turns out to be like a high end text editor lol. Since Dreamweaver is a visual site editor since I used a bunch of JS you can't even view it in the design editor. Could've even used Notepad++ but just since I had it, I used it. Plus the suggestion and the correction features are handy.
By TheMiggyDgz
Burgy » 25 Aug 2014 16:35 wrote:I just looked up Drupal, looks pretty good. And to be 100% honest, you don't even need Dreamweaver to do what I did; for my site it turns out to be like a high end text editor lol. Since Dreamweaver is a visual site editor since I used a bunch of JS you can't even view it in the design editor. Could've even used Notepad++ but just since I had it, I used it. Plus the suggestion and the correction features are handy.

Drupal is pretty good, I remember building on it before. Another one I recommend to look into is Wordpress, which also makes things really simple when it comes to web design and actually building the site itself. But, personally, I prefer actually hardcoding a site.
By MrRiolu
#136186 Background Colour? (List off a few colours)black and white

One character, Pokemon or item:i want it to be like this if you can:http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/tokyo-ghoul/images/37359385/title/tokyo-ghoul-photo

Display Name Preferred:flinx

Anything Else?:good luck and dont stress with it
JOIN THE TEAM