Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Nanoninja99
#128785 Background Colour? Red, Black, Blue, and Green

Items (A rainstorm and Water underneath it.);

One character, Pokemon or item [Lanturn]

Display Name Preferred: Nanoninja99

Anything Else?: Put the Nanoninja99 in like thundershock letters like, yellow and sticking up.

By Burgy
bloxmiester » Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:47 pm wrote:Hi I'm here and I would still like my sig please, this was my request:

Background colour: Dark Grey, Blue (that electric blue like on zekrom's tail if you can get it)

Items: Only 1 or 2 things please
Character: An Ampharos
Display name: Blox
Anything else: If you can put EvolveCraft somewhere on it, that would be great

Thanks for your time, I really appreciate you doing this for people, and for free! You are really talented!
:D

Sorry about your background, but here you are:
By joshua_DA
Burgy » 27 Jun 2014 23:37 wrote:I promise I'll start these Monday it's just that with work and the steam sale and I'm camping right now, I've had no time to work on any of these. Sorry!

take your time burgy :) your signatures are worth the wait anyways.
By bloxmiester
Burgy » 30 Jun 2014 16:36 wrote:
bloxmiester » Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:47 pm wrote:Hi I'm here and I would still like my sig please, this was my request:

Background colour: Dark Grey, Blue (that electric blue like on zekrom's tail if you can get it)

Items: Only 1 or 2 things please
Character: An Ampharos
Display name: Blox
Anything else: If you can put EvolveCraft somewhere on it, that would be great

Thanks for your time, I really appreciate you doing this for people, and for free! You are really talented!
:D

Sorry about your background, but here you are:

Thanks so much! I love it :D
By muuuhcow
#129986 Hey man! i would love one of these sigs. Awesome work :)

Background colour: Red/Yellow/orange fade. like a sunrise if you can catch my drift :)

Items: Only 1 or 3 things
Character: A Miltank
Display name: MuuuhCow
Anything else: Get the miltank a red/white bandana andIf you can put EvolveCraft somewhere on it, that would be great !

Thank you for takeing your time and keep up the good work man :)!
JOIN THE TEAM