Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

By Waterboyr
Burgy wrote:Image

Pgnconan wrote:Background Colour?
Left:Red
Right: Light Grey

Items (Only one or two things please)

One character, Pokemon or item [Specify Please] Mightyena

Display Name Preferred: Pgnconan

Anything Else?: Nothing that comes to mind, but if you can't fulfil this request that's perfectly find.

The amount of fur scares me. Since I dont use a drawing tablet, could you maybe request something else? ;o
Like a human character. From an anime or something. Those usually turn out the best.

You use a drawi-...
OH!
Okay because the only people that can draw like you do it on a tablet, so I was trying to figure out how you did the sigs like you did...
That makes a lot more sense. Not that it's automatically easy but I mean you can do a lot better on the tablets.
By Pgnconan
Burgy wrote:Image

Pgnconan wrote:Background Colour?
Left:Red
Right: Light Grey

Items (Only one or two things please)

One character, Pokemon or item [Specify Please] Mightyena

Display Name Preferred: Pgnconan

Anything Else?: Nothing that comes to mind, but if you can't fulfil this request that's perfectly find.

The amount of fur scares me. Since I dont use a drawing tablet, could you maybe request something else? ;o
Like a human character. From an anime or something. Those usually turn out the best.

Sure, possibly Ayato from "Angel Beats," that is if you're able to, and if not, possibly drop the request. Don't want to cause any trouble.
By Burgy
#103096 YES. I LOVE ANGEL BEATS!

And I said that I don't use a tablet. I just up the sensitivity on my mouse and make the brush bigger so that you cant see squiggles in my art (Even though you still can) It just means that I cant really draw pointy shtuff
By Waterboyr
Burgy wrote:YES. I LOVE ANGEL BEATS!

And I said that I don't use a tablet. I just up the sensitivity on my mouse and make the brush bigger so that you cant see squiggles in my art (Even though you still can) It just means that I cant really draw pointy shtuff

And it means your just really good. But you should get a tablet. The guy who made Tobuscus's old youtube design was like 13 and had a tablet. And it was the best graphic art I've ever seen. You can't do as awesome of things on the pc. Anyways, Burgy how do you know every anime in the world? Are there any animes you haven't watched? I only have heard of the cartoonnetwork ones and it's not like those are the best.
By Copy Cat Master
#103412 Background Colour?
Left: black
Right: purple

Items (Only one or two things please);

One character, Pokemon or item [Specify Please]: Vocaloid - Miku Hatsune

Display Name Preferred: Copy Cat Master

Anything Else?: Is it possible to request other than pokemon?. >_< Anyway, please refer to the picture below and the rest I will leave to your creativity. :3

Spoiler:
JOIN THE TEAM