Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By secretboy111
Vikerus » 21 Aug 2014 17:29 wrote:So I'm attempting my hand at building a hub up, I could use a fancy server icon :3

Background Colour? Transparent.

Items (Only one or two things please); A fancy but refined archway with "MC" either overlapped or behind it. Which ever looks right to you. A shield like the one on the JC coat of arms behind the "MC"

One character, Pokemon or item [Specify Please] Possibly the crossed gold swords you see on the JC coat of arms :D

Display Name Preferred: None

Anything Else?: Try to make it striking but simple. Shading is always good.

Thanks burgy

Dont Worry about it Vikers i made ur thing 4 u cuz evan told me 2

By Burgy
#135860 Thanks Secretboy111 but I never told you to make anything? Haha, I don't even know you :S
Here's my rendition @pelagius_septim sorry there is no Pokemon, there is only one item per free image.

Vikerus » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:29 pm wrote:So I'm attempting my hand at building a hub up, I could use a fancy server icon :3

Background Colour? Transparent.

Items (Only one or two things please); A fancy but refined archway with "MC" either overlapped or behind it. Which ever looks right to you. A shield like the one on the JC coat of arms behind the "MC"

One character, Pokemon or item [Specify Please] Possibly the crossed gold swords you see on the JC coat of arms :D

Display Name Preferred: None

Anything Else?: Try to make it striking but simple. Shading is always good.

Thanks burgy

Also yeah, it's too small of an image to fit all that in. I could put a watered down version of the coat of arms?
By Vikerus
#135903 I was just wanting the shield itself. Possibly the swords too if they fit. I don't need the pokes or any of the banners/player models added. Thanks ^-^
Please keep the shape of the shield as it is <3 The one secret_boy posted isn't really the right way at all.
By joshua_DA
#136129 oh burgy, welcome back :D i guess it's time to repost my old request :3

Background Colour?: sky blue

Items clear sparkling sea, clouds, rainbow, tiny text saying: magikarp used splash, it's super effective

One character, Pokemon or item: Magikarp

Display Name Preferred: joshua_DA

Anything Else?: make it so that the result is a marvelous magikarp jumping/splashing out of a clear sparkling sea on a clear day under a rainbow ( trying to be specific and artistic in my typing at the same time) can i have it drawn pls :3 ty (ALSO, please don't upload it on imgur as the country i live in has blocked imgur....... im in Indonesia.) other than that, good luck on your future works :)
By JamieS1211
joshua_DA » 25 Aug 2014 09:41 wrote:oh burgy, welcome back :D i guess it's time to repost my old request :3

Items clear sparkling sea, clouds, rainbow, tiny text saying: magikarp used splash, it's super effective

Anything Else?: make it so that the result is a marvelous magikarp jumping/splashing out of a clear sparkling sea on a clear day under a rainbow ( trying to be specific and artistic in my typing at the same time) can i have it drawn pls :3 ty (ALSO, please don't upload it on imgur as the country i live in has blocked imgur....... im in Indonesia.) other than that, good luck on your future works :)

I have had fun making splash a awesome move by editing the database. Power = 1000
By Burgy
joshua_DA » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:41 am wrote:oh burgy, welcome back :D i guess it's time to repost my old request :3

Since this is a free signature I can't do specifics really. But I can do Magikarp, sorry!
JOIN THE TEAM