Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

By JustRickolo
Burgy wrote:Sorry guys with my demotion, work and personal things. These few are not going to be finished. I hope to keep this thread up though so I can look through all of my work later.

I have asked AnimaLOL to lock this thread as I no longer can

MrRiolu wrote:If i can only have 1 item then i want me just riding walrein please

MrRiolu wrote:And make my name:MrWalrein

dont spam to boost posts pls, next time edit your first post.
thanks
By Burgy
#135700 >>>>>My Website! CLICKY!<<<<<

Click on the "THREAD" link in the navbar to be taken to my new thread if you ever want to request art. I will check here occasionally but I will frequent the other thread more often.

Edit:
Alright! This thread is now officially back open, if you would like a new signature, reply now!
By pelagius_septim
#135821 Hey Burgy :) I want a new sig, use the same kid in the one I have now, but I want you to come up with the design :) Dark colors work, and so do ultra bright colors, thanks! But just so I am no rule breaker :P

Background Colour? (List off a few colours) Black, Grey, Pink, Green, Orange, ect

Items

One character, Pokemon or item [Specify Please] The original character from my signature, with a cool pokemon of choice beside him?

Display Name Preferred: Pelagius_Septim

Anything Else?: You are super artistic, I expect something super epic c:
By Burgy
#135825 Alright! Im going to go finish Dishonored then i'll start this. Also the site deleted my profile picture because I don't have a minecraft account hooked up with my forum account. It also wont let me put my account im, so i'm upppsseeet.
By Burgy
pelagius_septim » Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:04 pm wrote:Hmm, thats weird, I dont have an account hooked up either by the looks of it, and I still have a picture o.o

I did too till I went to edit my profile (Mainly update my site and signature)
By Vikerus
#135837 So I'm attempting my hand at building a hub up, I could use a fancy server icon :3

Background Colour? Transparent.

Items (Only one or two things please); A fancy but refined archway with "MC" either overlapped or behind it. Which ever looks right to you. A shield like the one on the JC coat of arms behind the "MC"

One character, Pokemon or item [Specify Please] Possibly the crossed gold swords you see on the JC coat of arms :D

Display Name Preferred: None

Anything Else?: Try to make it striking but simple. Shading is always good.

Thanks burgy
By Burgy
Vikerus » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:29 pm wrote:So I'm attempting my hand at building a hub up, I could use a fancy server icon :3

Background Colour? Transparent.

Items (Only one or two things please); A fancy but refined archway with "MC" either overlapped or behind it. Which ever looks right to you. A shield like the one on the JC coat of arms behind the "MC"

One character, Pokemon or item [Specify Please] Possibly the crossed gold swords you see on the JC coat of arms :D

Display Name Preferred: None

Anything Else?: Try to make it striking but simple. Shading is always good.

Thanks burgy

(Fixed my Avatar problem)
I'm kind of scared to attempt this because icons are only 64pixels by 64 so there is little to no room but i'll give it a shot.
JOIN THE TEAM