Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

By Aichu
Burgy wrote:Sure.

And here is your speed art btw;
Iunno if it's too fast or what tho
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtM-8zZrKDU[/youtube]

Spoiler:

The Speedart is perfect and the pic is amazing , thanks alot
By Doublade
#102898 Sorry so i didnt use a template but thank you waterboyr for informing me.
Background: light grey
Left: black
Right: purple

Items (Only 1 of the 3);
One character or item [Doublade]

Display Name Preferred: Doublade

Anything Else?: Can you make it creepy? feel free to change anything except for the character and display name if you see it fits well.
By redrafter
#102946 Just a warning, I did alter the template a bit to make describing it easier.

Background: Cave (like a rocky background)

One character, Pokemon or item [Specify Please] Entei (taking up the bottom-middle, roaring)

Display Name Preferred: Redrafter (above the Entei)

Anything Else?: Can you make pillars of fire (somewhat like a 2D version of the ones in Pokemon X & Y) on both sides of the Entei and display name?
By Pgnconan
#102994 Background Colour?
Left:Red
Right: Light Grey

Items (Only one or two things please)

One character, Pokemon or item [Specify Please] Mightyena

Display Name Preferred: Pgnconan

Anything Else?: Nothing that comes to mind, but if you can't fulfil this request that's perfectly find.
By Burgy
#103056 Image

Pgnconan wrote:Background Colour?
Left:Red
Right: Light Grey

Items (Only one or two things please)

One character, Pokemon or item [Specify Please] Mightyena

Display Name Preferred: Pgnconan

Anything Else?: Nothing that comes to mind, but if you can't fulfil this request that's perfectly find.

The amount of fur scares me. Since I dont use a drawing tablet, could you maybe request something else? ;o
Like a human character. From an anime or something. Those usually turn out the best.
JOIN THE TEAM