Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

By Tom_X
#111939 Well, this is where I find myself using google translate...
With delined, I mean, uh, full, you know? Like, the black you drawed in the mouth is not uniform (which I assume is representing teeth) but it'd be great if you could make it a black straight mouth instead of a spiky one. Did you get that? If you didn't I'll have to draw it in a piece of paper and photograph it, but that wouldn't be very nice imo
By Tom_X
#111951 Yay, you got what I meant! This is why I don't give model feedback
As for the pupils, if you think you can pull them off nice, then go ahead and try to draw them, but I don't mind at all if you don't do them, as I notice most of your characters somewhy don't even have eyes
By Kajuker
#111988 Background Colour? (List off a few colours)
Red and Light brown pref.
One character, Pokemon or item [Specify Please] A kangaroo preferably like this http://tinyurl.com/l9hol97 (link was to long)
Display Name Preferred: Kajuka

Anything Else?: If possible a paint splatter effect and ty Burgy. :D. Just copied and pasted from the last batch I missed.
Revision: Well seeings as you offered could the kangaroo have a crown and aviators on :P ty Burgy.
By Tom_X
#112083 Lol, really looking forward to see how will that turn out
PS, after reading your terms and conditions more in-depth, I wonder if the Tier 1 you gifted us comes with a second sig. Not that I'll ever ask for one, just to know, in case you do it again ;)
JOIN THE TEAM