Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

By Waterboyr
#33626 Omg that looks so awesome, just one thing... Ever see movies where a golden light is falling on something... thats what I mean... Also Sqyurtles sqord could it be a sword not katana... And celebi... Iys behind squirtle and is bloody, Ijust want it to look hurt not murderedd.... But it looks amazing right now! That's all I see and then you'll be good to gobut it's already AMAZING! If you think somethings too much just tell me because I'll totally take this too! :D :lol: :D Just for some background info squirtle is hero, raquaza villian hurting all pokemon and evil, and celebi was hurt by raquaza!
By Waterboyr
#33650 Image
How about that with a blue handle and normal grip, but not that weird plus sign thing... that part is just plain weird... So yeah that kind of sword but just something like that.
By Kyiv
#33698 Hey BURGY!

Can You Make me a better Relicanth Signature? Mine is kinda crappy.... lawl..
Just add My Username on there with a matching background too :) THX a Bunch!
By Burgy
#33750 Ok, i thought Squirtle was the bad guy xD
But i get it now. I couldn't find all the blood. I have over 40 layers for this picture xD
And i couldnt get the lighting because im still a n00b at Photoshop
Just "got" it a bit after i posted this thread.
So i just changed the sword, and fixed the dark mask around his face
Spoiler:

But i'll give it a go Kyiv
I have a few others to do first
JOIN THE TEAM