Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Shadowfox9356493
#34483 *sigh*.. so ive spent almost all night making a preview layout of my freaking banner *falls asleep* ... ... *sleep talks* and i uploaded it and here is a preview and *wakes up* I'M AWAKE! I'M AWAKE! here is the image i uploaded.. hopefully it can look good with your work, despite such fine detail.. BTW the words are really crappy because i had to do them letter-by-letter because the stupid windows paint font thingy is buggy at smaller fonts..

ok here it is *collapses in tiredness* ...

By Shadowfox9356493
#34484 Its crap, i know, but its a base.. and i'd like to see a bit of a transition between the background colors.. and also the font being billion times better.. the rest of the things ive noted in the boxes that signify where the pokemon are going to be..
By Shadowfox9356493
Hypnose wrote:Shadow, I'll do what I can to fit all of that. Do you mind if I use a bit of artistic creativity when drawing it?
Of course you can.. its what you do best :D and we ALL know how great your work always turns out, so have fun with mine.. it will be perfect ;)
By Shadowfox9356493
ME ;) wrote:
Hypnose wrote:Shadow, I'll do what I can to fit all of that. Do you mind if I use a bit of artistic creativity when drawing it?
Of course you can.. its what you do best :D and we ALL know how great your work always turns out, so have fun with mine.. it will be perfect ;)
BTW the words and that between the boxes aren't SET to the places they are.. the pokemon you draw will have legs and there will be a gap from the border of the boxes I've made, and the legs themselves.. there is an empty space so there isnt a real worry about space..

I cant wait :D who's next in line?
By Hypnose
Shadowfox9356493 wrote:
ME ;) wrote:
BTW the words and that between the boxes aren't SET to the places they are.. the pokemon you draw will have legs and there will be a gap from the border of the boxes I've made, and the legs themselves.. there is an empty space so there isnt a real worry about space..

I cant wait :D who's next in line?

Noted :)
JOIN THE TEAM