Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Toolaz
Tom_X wrote:
Toolaz wrote:No, but it's just for when it is open again.

Yeah smart boy, if it worked like that, the CLOSED thing would'nt be of muchas help, would it? Besides, with the little time he has, and the time it takes him to draw everything, he'd be ruined if he allowed everyone to put their requests at any time.
EDIT:
Hypnose wrote:I don't mind chit chat about banners but, please do not bombard this thread with a ton of requests while closed, thank you. :)

Actually it says it in the original post, so your argument is invalid

Ok so I see what happening but, the I'm the only person that is not being worked on from what i can tell. So I'm not adding to a big list.

By Waterboyr
Toolaz wrote:Ok so I see what happening but, the I'm the only person that is not being worked on from what i can tell. So I'm not adding to a big list.

Um dude I wanted to ask for one but I'm waiting to apply so no you will not be put on a wait list and should wait fair and square.
By Toolaz
#62790 I can't find the delete post button
By Tom_X
#64668 *little bump so this doesn't fall into forgotten*
By Hypnose
#64815 Sorry, guys I'm still working getting my computer working right, I'll post when I've got it all figured out. I've been having a lot of bad luck lately, so lets hope that all changes after my Birthday on the 8th. Thank you all for being so patient and understanding. You guys are awesome.~ ^^
By Tom_X
#64984 It's no problem, I just didnt want this to be forgotten while you were working in the sigs
By Rzxa
#65014 I wish when someone has a birthday he's dream would come down the stars and he will be happy
By Tom_X
Rzxa wrote:I wish when someone has a birthday he's dream would come down the stars and he will be happy

You should save that random post for when this reaches the second page again.... in the meantime, lets allow hypnose to get some quiet
By Tom_X
#70438 *bumps* I'd bump it with the button like I always do, but I gotta ask, did your luck change? Or a piano fell onto you from a window or something? I'd like to know if you're still alive, up and running, just to get my nerves in place
JOIN THE TEAM