Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Hypnose
#54064 Paint Tool SAI works wonders my friend.~ ^^
I was actually planning on working on shadows sig some more sense I finally got my desktop back in working order. I had everything up and ready to go aaand.. my computer tells my Tablet software is corrupt so I have to look for my driver disk, uninstall and reinstall the software.. -.-" So frustrating...
[EDIT:]Maybe I'll just work on learning coding and start working on that Biome side mod(yes' I know this will not be simple but I'm going to try.).. :/

By Blaze150
Hypnose wrote:[EDIT:]Maybe I'll just work on learning coding and start working on that Biome side mod(yes' I know this will not be simple but I'm going to try.).. :/

Your right it wont be simple but im taking a programming class as an elective subject this semester and planning to crack down and learn java along with it so if you need it ill be happy to help in any way i can and also thanks for the advice on the sig making.
By Rzxa
#54078 I'm using paint tool sai cause its the best program at making art and stuff
So how do you make the resolution so high
By Hypnose
Blaze150 wrote:Your right it wont be simple but im taking a programming class as an elective subject this semester and planning to crack down and learn java along with it so if you need it ill be happy to help in any way i can and also thanks for the advice on the sig making.

Thank you, I'm happy to help also I may just take you up on that offer at some point. ^^ Please feel free to check out the Biome thread if you haven't already. I'll post the link below.
http://pixelmonmod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=2463

Rzxa wrote:I'm using paint tool sai cause its the best program at making art and stuff
So how do you make the resolution so high

I'm going to be 100% honest with you. I'm actually not quite sure. I play around with the opacity and density also as I said I use a tablet. I just do what I know subconsciously. I'm sorry.. I wish I could help more... :/

[Edit:]
Also, always remember to save as a PNG. JPGs just make the image all pixelated and.. well just crap..
By Tom_X
Toolaz wrote:Top: "Never laugh at live dragons"
User Name: Toolaz
Pic: Dratini
Bottom: "It is one thing to read about dragons and another to meet them."

Background: Blue/Gray
Text color: Dark Blue
Name color: Black
Font: Any one that Looks nice.

I don't think Hypnose is taking requests as of now, you'll have to wait and re-post it
Unless of course that this opened while I wasn't around. I can't controle this thread as much as I'd like, sadly
By Toolaz
Tom_X wrote:

I don't think Hypnose is taking requests as of now, you'll have to wait and re-post it
Unless of course that this opened while I wasn't around. I can't controle this thread as much as I'd like, sadly

I'm sure i can still request but he won't get to it until he's done with his current sigs.
By Firespar
Toolaz wrote:
Tom_X wrote:

I'm sure i can still request but he won't get to it until he's done with his current sigs.

Did you miss the big [CLOSED] tag in the topic name?
By Toolaz
#61854 No, but it's just for when it is open again.
By Tom_X
Toolaz wrote:No, but it's just for when it is open again.

Yeah smart boy, if it worked like that, the CLOSED thing would'nt be of muchas help, would it? Besides, with the little time he has, and the time it takes him to draw everything, he'd be ruined if he allowed everyone to put their requests at any time.
EDIT:
Hypnose wrote:I don't mind chit chat about banners but, please do not bombard this thread with a ton of requests while closed, thank you. :)

Actually it says it in the original post, so your argument is invalid
JOIN THE TEAM