Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

By Burgy
#109403 Also, I suggest making your signatures bigger now. SPG upped the maximum size an image could be to 800x600

So I use 800x300 generally.
By Hypnose
#109423 I noticed. I still prefer the smaller banners. The larger ones just seem a bit bulky for my taste. Although I understand why some people prefer them. Thank you for the suggestion. ^^
By Hypnose
#114184 Sorry for the delay in replying. I started working sooner than I expected. Due to this I have had little free time, as I have been getting used to a new routine. I'll post as soon as I'm more used to my new schedule.
By AZTERIX_
#114558 Lucario on the left doing aura sphere or just looking cool and stoic
Please put my username in the middle
Top text: “Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.”
/\ Please make it say -Marie Curie like SPG's
Bottom text: “Don’t call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease.” -C3PO
/\ Please make it say -C3PO like SPG's
Dark purple background and some kind of green text

Thanks alot!!!
By Hypnose
#119924 Yet again I apologize for the lack of work being done. With my job I have very little down time so I haven't gotten much done at all. Please forgive my lack of presence here.. :(
JOIN THE TEAM