Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Il_Lupo
#64358 My first found shiny was a shiny Altaria in Pokemon White.

By Blaster
#64654 Bug catching contest in a crystal Rom (3 years after I started playing pokemon), found a shiny caterpie. I hoped I was a shoe in for winning the contest (logical thinking, I know) and lost to a npc with a Pincer...

This is going to sound like sheer dumb luck, but recently (first try) I made a new Pearl save and got a shiny Chimchar

The only other shiny I have caught was a Unown X in diamond while I was trying to get all the unown

I have also got a Shiny Palkia and had a Shiny Arceus (won from my friend)
... has shiny Palkia, missing shiny Blaziken (my favorite)

Also, I have had all of those shinies (won or random encounter) and have only gotten one Pokerus (on a shuppet I caught in emerald) and that was from playing for 8 years and minimum repels :D (I have no life...)
By cannonite
#65465 My first shiny was in pokemon pearl I was looking for a wingull not paying any attention I remember seeing a wingull not realizing it was shiny I caught it and only later did I realize it was green not blue I then evolved it into pelliper. I also found a shiny lillipup in pokemn black I used it on my team and it was a powerhouse :)
By redrafter
#65633 First and only shiny (besides the ones that are given to you) was a shiny Magikarp. Funniest part? Found it right after I caught Red Gyarados.
By Blaster
#65867 That reminds me, one of the newest mystery gifts in japan was, in my opinion, one of the funniest things I have seen. level 99 shiny Magikarp with a rare candy. now that is a dilemma.
By skywardstrike
#66436 My first shiny... I was playing Diamond. I was just outside Solaceon town because I was training a new pokemon for my team. While I was wandering in that really tall grass I found a little surprise. A shiny ponyta appeared! Luckily I had some ultra balls to hand (I always carry them with me) and I caught it easily. To this day I still keep my shiny rapidash with me as a kind of trophy... I still remember the look on my friends face when I battled him and used it. Because Diamond was the first game I played was Diamond, I still have it on there with my first ever pokemon, a level 99 Infernape.

The only other shiny I've ever seen (other than that shiny gyarados) is a shiny Arcanine. Then my friend (not the one mentioned above) proceeded to steal it from my game when I left it at his house by accident. He traded it for a level 1 magikarp. When I questioned him about it, he pretended to know nothing. I never saw my Arcanine again...
By Blaster
skywardstrike wrote:My first shiny... I was playing Diamond. I was just outside Solaceon town because I was training a new pokemon for my team. While I was wandering in that really tall grass I found a little surprise. A shiny ponyta appeared! Luckily I had some ultra balls to hand (I always carry them with me) and I caught it easily. To this day I still keep my shiny rapidash with me as a kind of trophy... I still remember the look on my friends face when I battled him and used it. Because Diamond was the first game I played was Diamond, I still have it on there with my first ever pokemon, a level 99 Infernape.

The only other shiny I've ever seen (other than that shiny gyarados) is a shiny Arcanine. Then my friend (not the one mentioned above) proceeded to steal it from my game when I left it at his house by accident. He traded it for a level 1 magikarp. When I questioned him about it, he pretended to know nothing. I never saw my Arcanine again...

ouch
By Animalol
#66643 My first Shiny Pokemon?
Red Gyrados in Soul Silver. ;-;
By Blaster
Animalol wrote:My first Shiny Pokemon?
Red Gyrados in Soul Silver. ;-;

Doesn't count, it's scripted
By Zmanboyshark
#67202 I've never actually seen a Shiny in any of the games, but in Pixelmon I have seen a shiny...once...

It was a shiny Magnemite. I started flipping the flip out and killed it on accident. The worst mistake of my life, to which nothing can compare. ;_;
JOIN THE TEAM