Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Ryan6661
#33041 My first was a shiny pichu in pokemon gold that hatched from the egg received from the day care centre the first time you arrived

By Hypnose
Shadowfox9356493 wrote:My very first shiny? It was a weedle just outside of the town after 'newroot town' in pokemon silver i didn't know it was shiny though but i thought it was cool, what i really hate about restarting the game was that i went to a pokemon center after traveling back to 'newroot town' after defeating the elite 4 with ease and the nurse said my pokemon (I don't remember which one but i think it was my quilava) had a rare disease called 'pokerus' :O it the time i didn't know how good it was to get.. WHY?! WHY DID I DELETE THE GAME?!?! I had 2 shinies (weedle and a pidgey which i evolved into pidgeotto) AND pokerus :'(

That was one hell of a game.. :o
By Shadowfox9356493
Hypnose wrote:
Shadowfox9356493 wrote:My very first shiny? It was a weedle just outside of the town after 'newroot town' in pokemon silver i didn't know it was shiny though but i thought it was cool, what i really hate about restarting the game was that i went to a pokemon center after traveling back to 'newroot town' after defeating the elite 4 with ease and the nurse said my pokemon (I don't remember which one but i think it was my quilava) had a rare disease called 'pokerus' :O it the time i didn't know how good it was to get.. WHY?! WHY DID I DELETE THE GAME?!?! I had 2 shinies (weedle and a pidgey which i evolved into pidgeotto) AND pokerus :'(

That was one hell of a game.. :o
Well i DID have the game for 8 years...
By Firespar
#34627 Another successful RNG, I'm on a role here. Not sure what to do with this one, whether to go with Deo-A or Deo-S. Either way the sets should be the same so I'll play around with it a bit.

Deoxys @ Life Orb
Trait: Pressure
Nature: Timid
Faraway place.
Apparently had a fateful encounter at level 100.
31/30/31/30/31/30 (Hidden Power Fire)
-Nasty Plot
-Dark Pulse
-Recover
-Psycho Boost

Might actually give this one away, I dunno.
By Shadowfox9356493
Firespar wrote:Another successful RNG, I'm on a role here. Not sure what to do with this one, whether to go with Deo-A or Deo-S. Either way the sets should be the same so I'll play around with it a bit.

Deoxys @ Life Orb
Faraway place.
-Nasty Plot
-Dark Pulse
-Recover
-Psycho Boost

Err... how is this relevant to the topic...?
By Firespar
Shadowfox9356493 wrote:
Firespar wrote:Another successful RNG, I'm on a role here. Not sure what to do with this one, whether to go with Deo-A or Deo-S. Either way the sets should be the same so I'll play around with it a bit.

Deoxys @ Life Orb
Faraway place.
-Nasty Plot
-Dark Pulse
-Recover
-Psycho Boost

Cause it's shiny. Got a problem with it?

Fite me IRL bro.
By Jack_Attack12
Firespar wrote:
Shadowfox9356493 wrote:

Deoxys @ Life Orb
Faraway place.
-Nasty Plot
-Dark Pulse
-Recover
-Psycho Boost

Cause it's shiny. Got a problem with it?

Fite me IRL bro.

Its first shiny.
By Rudy156
#35197 Turltle- Mikey- He was always staring at me
Dog- Bear- It has brown fur and was really big
Dog- Robbie- A small yorkie
By Rudy156
#35198 Oops wrong place xD
JOIN THE TEAM