Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.

By Sundial_MC
Jack_Attack12 wrote:That looks PERFECT : D!!! Yes! Why not upload to planet minecraft? so i can download it from there.

I don't want my skins published :/

You can just right-click on the image and save it
By Sundial_MC
Jumpyporcupine wrote:Type Poké Maniac Image
Hair colour: Black
Eye colour: Green (or something weird)
Colour theme (Main style of clothing, etc): Wears a lab coat and the head, legs, and feet of a pokemon (looks kind of like charizard without a flame)
Just a brief description: Strange boys with long hair, lab coats, and beast-like costumes.

There you go.
I'm not 100% happy with the head, if anything needs anything else, just tell me and I'll fix it.
By Sundial_MC
Noooooooooooooah wrote:Type (Trainer, human, random guy... Etc): Pokemon Zoroark
Spoiler:
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/a/a6/571Zoroark.png/210px-571Zoroark.png

Hair colour: Red with Black tips
Eye colour: Blue
Colour theme (Main style of clothing, etc): Fur, blue bead in hair
Just a brief description: It is #571 in the National Pokedex, evolved form of Zorua.
Any additional things? Accessories?: Maybe, if possible (not needed), a little Zorua head sticking out of it's top fur. That's be like in the Movie, which is why I'd like this skin!
Spoiler:
Also I've never found a good Zoroark skin, and I've read that you do great!

Ok, I'm working on this now
By xWildxManx
#27471 Type (Trainer, human, random guy... Etc):Ash as a Team member of Team Reapers
Hair colour: Blonde
Colour theme (Main style of clothing, etc):Ashes hat and whatever you can make look like a Team Reapers uniform :P
Just a brief description:Basically a blonde ash with his cool hat and a uniform of a nonexistent team (AKA get creative)
Any additional things? Accessories?: If you could make it look like he has a pokeball on his belt that would be cool

I know its wierd but my skin is a blonde ash I made and Im too lazy to make one
By Sundial_MC
Noooooooooooooah wrote:Type (Trainer, human, random guy... Etc): Pokemon Zoroark
Spoiler:
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/a/a6/571Zoroark.png/210px-571Zoroark.png

Hair colour: Red with Black tips
Colour theme (Main style of clothing, etc): Fur, blue bead in hair
Just a brief description: It is #571 in the National Pokedex, evolved form of Zorua.
Any additional things? Accessories?: Maybe, if possible (not needed), a little Zorua head sticking out of it's top fur. That's be like in the Movie, which is why I'd like this skin!
Spoiler:
Also I've never found a good Zoroark skin, and I've read that you do great!

I couldn't do the wittle Zorua sticking out D:
The spiky things were hard to do too
If there is anything else you want changed, ask me :3
By Noooooooooooooah
#27658 Don't worry about Zorua! For the spikes, just re-color the hair one block maybe? I only have one problem though. I cannot see the skin for some reason! I can't see ANY of them o-o' Any advice on how to do that?
By Sundial_MC
Noooooooooooooah wrote:Don't worry about Zorua! For the spikes, just re-color the hair one block maybe? I only have one problem though. I cannot see the skin for some reason! I can't see ANY of them o-o' Any advice on how to do that?

Like, none i've posted? Can you see other's?
JOIN THE TEAM