Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By SPG
Kyiv wrote:meh... Relicanth is my fav but attack stats are pretty horrible......
I have to make an Illegal version of him to even beat a pokemon!

lol, thats because he is used as a defensive wall, not an attacker

By Hypnose
Sundial_MC wrote:Vanillite- Icecream
Vanillish- Icecream
Vanilluxe- Icecream with cigarette sticking out

I agree, this is the only Pokemon line that I've ever hated. Well ok, at least Vanillite is cute. ^^
By Roark196
#47329 Well, I prefer Palkia battle-wise, because Dialga's Roar of Time is one of those recharging moves. Palkia has one weakness instead of two, like Dialga. Am I the only one who thinks it must be hard for these two to walk? (Minus the flying)
By Haunts
#47507 Audino, besides from its good exp gains it's completely useless to me, and doesn't even look like a good pokemon :/ every other gen 5 pokemon I like
By kikkinwang
#48386 I'll be honest here, i was not a fan of the 5th gen, but other than that...

Shaymin: One of those legendaries that you don't think is a legendary.
Luvdisc: I... I just don't like it.
Bidoof: You see it EVERYWHERE in Platinum.

Many others.

Another thing that is disappointing in platinum that isn't a pokemon is the GTS. You just see hacked pokemon and impossible trades everywhere.

EDIT: Just an opinion. Don't take it the wrong way.
By karrybird
aGraypanda wrote:EVERY MUTHA ******* POKEMAN IN GEN 5

...hope that's a joke
By Dark Prinplup
#48663 I HATE PIKACHUS!!!! THEY ARE SO OVERRATED!!! OH LOOK! A 10-YEAR-OLD BOY HAS A YELLOW RAT THAT MIGHT AS WELL BE FROM THE SIMPSOMS! UGGGH! PIKACHUS ARE OVERRATED AND MY MUDKIP friends agree!
By SPG
#49462 No more who is better then who arguments, it causes way too many problems, if you want to do it, take it to smogon
JOIN THE TEAM