Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By karrybird
#21431 i have 5 cats; dusty, stormy, coulpepper, emily, and ben
a ferret named mabel
4 chickens; luna, carrot, nina, and holly
and a cockatiel named karry, (hence my username :) )

By Rados
#21492 I have a dog named Rex, thats it
By Umbreon1110
#21693 I has a parakeet named Snowball, Several goldfish named coin, nickel, dollar, penny, quarter, dime, and Gold :) getting a cockatiel soon to
By Jumpyporcupine
karrybird wrote:i have 5 cats; dusty, stormy, coulpepper, emily, and ben
a ferret named mabel

WOah Karry! I can relate to a lot of those! Coincidentally my cat was once named stormy but we used to get him mixed up with his shadow so we named him that! Are your chickens pets? Mine wern't :lol: and have you tought your cockatiel any songs yet?
By Jumpyporcupine
Umbreon1110 wrote:I has a parakeet named Snowball, Several goldfish named coin, nickel, dollar, penny, quarter, dime, and Gold :) getting a cockatiel soon to

Goldfish? Your gonna need a 150 at least. Don't be one of the bowl egg heads who say their goldfish died from old age.
By karrybird
Jumpyporcupine wrote:
karrybird wrote:i have 5 cats; dusty, stormy, coulpepper, emily, and ben
a ferret named mabel

WOah Karry! I can relate to a lot of those! Coincidentally my cat was once named stormy but we used to get him mixed up with his shadow so we named him that! Are your chickens pets? Mine wern't :lol: and have you tought your cockatiel any songs yet?

nope, karry doesn't know any full songs, but he has mimicked the telephone ring, and several other small things :)

and of course the chickens are pets, what else would they be? XD
By Jack_Attack12
karrybird wrote:
and of course the chickens are pets, what else would they be? XD

Food : D
By Jumpyporcupine
ForTeaSicks wrote:I have a two canaries and 5 angelfish!

^.^ love them all ^.^

Fresh water or saltwater?
JOIN THE TEAM