Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By hotburn101
KuryoZT wrote:bad old man, bad. Did he at least apologize or something? Because one of my cat got drove? ran over too, but since I was small, I don't remember exactly if the driver knew, all I know, is that she followed me, to her death, poor cat, may she rest in peace

NOPE all he did is dig a hole throw the dog in and tell me a month later

By Jumpyporcupine
KuryoZT wrote:
Windjoe wrote:That sucks, but my cat is still quite boring he just sits around all day...

you know, you kinda described the perfect life-style right here, we'd all love to do that, am I right?
Of course I am

Yes somedays all you'll hear is ROOF, TWEET, MEOWWW.
By hotburn101
Jumpyporcupine wrote:
hotburn101 wrote:had a dog but an old man... ran her over :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Dangit this was suppose to be a happy post :( your making everyone feel bad.

sorry man but hey I bet that dog is chasing her butt in heaven right now
By Jumpyporcupine
hotburn101 wrote:
KuryoZT wrote:bad old man, bad. Did he at least apologize or something? Because one of my cat got drove? ran over too, but since I was small, I don't remember exactly if the driver knew, all I know, is that she followed me, to her death, poor cat, may she rest in peace

NOPE all he did is dig a hole throw the dog in and tall me a month later

Do you mean tall me?
By KuryoZT
hotburn101 wrote:NOPE all he did is dig a hole throw the dog in and tall me a month later

WoW, that's horrible. And he waited a month to tell? Sometimes there are things I jsut can't understand, well maybe he was scared or something, regreted his act, I don't know.
By Jumpyporcupine
KuryoZT wrote:I envy you, I love animals, but sadly my place is too small currently for one, except if you count the spider that's been living somewhere for some time (jk, even they don't live long with me)
So that's my story, I had some, but not anymore :(

That's no excuse for not having many pets! Make room and find smaller pets!
By hotburn101
Jumpyporcupine wrote:
hotburn101 wrote:

NOPE all he did is dig a hole throw the dog in and tall me a month later

Do you mean tall me?

meant tell me I suck at typing
By Jumpyporcupine
hotburn101 wrote:meant tell me I suck at typing

As do I bro. This topic took an hour to create.
By KuryoZT
Jumpyporcupine wrote:That's no excuse for not having many pets! Make room and find smaller pets!

Like I haven't thought about that, haha, nope, seriously small, I'm in a place so small, even a hamster cage can't fit, and a fish ball would be too dangerous
By Jumpyporcupine
Windjoe wrote:That sucks, but my cat is still quite boring he just sits around all day...

Yeah cat's do that. When I was younger I taught him tricks (well I tried)!
JOIN THE TEAM