Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By MegaLucarioX
#154027 I know this is kinda a derpy place to put it but i couldn't find any where better.. but whats your dream team when most pokemon (721 :P ) and been added to pixelmon and remember you can only have one mega in your team.And you can't have the same pokemon twice.

By HelenTheHero
#154028 I want my exact team from XY/ORAS, Greninja, Dragonair, (I hate Dragonite's design so much :mad: ) Nidoking, Aerodactyl, and either Charizard or Ferrothorn depending on how my competitive team is going.
By volcorona
#155178 i have no dream team.i just use pokemons what i want/like and what you mean dream team?team what you try make perfect or fun team and pokemon what you like?
By MegaLucarioX
volcorona wrote:i have no dream team.i just use pokemons what i want/like and what you mean dream team?team what you try make perfect or fun team and pokemon what you like?

What i mean by "Dream team" is a team that you love to use when battling or just makes you very comfortable when you have it :-D of course it dosen't have to be perfect i have like two or three dream teams lol (two for battling one for using to get stuff EG.dig for mining)
By mcstreet
#155197 I have a dream team I guess? Well it not really my dream I just got it Oof those quizzes that tells you what Pokemon you are.
By StreakStar1
MegaLucarioX wrote:
mcstreet wrote:Gardivor serperior mightyena venusaur whimsicott sceptile

Whimsicott is a troll pokemon i xD can't wait

LOL! Jokes on you! whimsicott is already in
By skywardstrike28
#155246 Dream Team..

Garchomp & Victini are my favourites... So if I can I always add them. Other than that, anything I can get my hands on in game is great :-)
JOIN THE TEAM