Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By ibab
#146038 It's been really long time since I've been doing something Minecraft related. Before, with mods like Pixelmon I could rely on Cauldron, but apparently that is discontinued. So my question is, is there anything to replace Cauldron? Something that would allow me to run both, Pixelmon server and Bukkit/Spigot plugins?

By MoeBoy76
#146039 bukkit was DMCA'd and that killed all bukkit-based platforms and only spigot is back, however by the end of next month (hopefuly) Sponge will be released for 1.8 but the only drawback is that plugins need to be ported to the SpongeAPI
By ibab
#146041 Thank you for the reply. Is there any way to acquire a Cauldron version in the meanwhile? As it seems all download links have been deleted, but someone must have a version of it.
By MoeBoy76
#146042 some server hosts have the latest versions of cauldron (eg Akliz) and some server owners also have copies but you are better off going with the former as you can't be sure that it's safe
and the links are obviously gone for legal reasons
JOIN THE TEAM