Forum rules: Do not post bugs or feature requests here! Report bugs to our Issue Tracker and suggestions to Suggest a Feature.
By Waterboyr
#35849 GENERATION 4! What not to like, Sinnoh and a perfected Johto... but ever see the game Lost Silver... that is creepy

By karrybird
Waterboyr wrote:GENERATION 4! What not to like, Sinnoh and a perfected Johto... but ever see the game Lost Silver... that is creepy

ah, my thoughts exactly! not to mention that gen introduced one of my favorite games of all time, pmd sky. :'D
By Waterboyr
#36738 Lol, did you know Lost Silver is supposed to be the new Soul Silver replaces the old killing the old gold, and at the end your own guy says bye forever, so like the new guys is killing him right then and there... But I love pokemon Diamond!
By Lettucecow
#46643 I find good in all the gens but gen 3 is my favorite, with gen 5 as a close second. I also don't like gen 1 much, one pokemon saves it, squirtle, its a turtle, thats all i have to say :D
By karrybird
#47062 after considering what gen 6 has to offer so far, i think it is now by far my favorite generation. every pokemon and feature they've introduced so far i have just fallen in love with! it's very rare for that to happen to me.
it now has my favorite legendary, my favorite flying type, favorite electric type (as well as new favorite pokemon)
i have never been so excited for a game in my entire life, and i can't wait to see what else this generation has to offer. :)
By Rzxa
#47461 I like hydriegon and most of the gen 5 pokemon cause they look like pokemon to me :)
JOIN THE TEAM